Re: Origins of the Universe
In my opinion the origins of the universe is creation.
I see the way an atom works and how it relates to our solar system, which relates to our own Milky Way galaxy. Regardless of the similar structure of particles rotating around a central nucleus, I recognise that odds of something like that occuring under the evolutionary theory as almost impossible (highly improbable).
This also applies to the size and distances of the Sun/Earth/Moon relationship. The moon is the exact size needed to perfectly block out the sun so as to allow us a good view of the suns corona in the event of a solar eclipse.
The evidence of God existing is everywhere if people open their eyes and look.
The scriptures specify that the earth was created in 7 days. The term days here is a reference to a period of time. Its like an elderly person saying "Back in my day...". It's not meant to be a literal day.
A federal judge ruled that the Trump administration likely violated the reporter's Fifth Amendment rights when it stripped his press credentials earlier this month.
- Acosta will be allowed to return to the White House on Friday.
- The judge described the ruling as narrow, and didn't rule one way or the other on violations of the First Amendment.
- The case is still open, and the administration may choose to appeal the ruling.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
The definition of a kilogram will now be fixed to Planck's constant, a fundamental part of quantum physics.
- The new definition of a kilogram is based on a physical constant in quantum physics.
- Unlike the current definition of a kilogram, this measurement will never change.
- Scientists also voted to update the definitions of several other measurements in physics.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.