Re: Origins of the Universe
In my opinion the origins of the universe is creation.
I see the way an atom works and how it relates to our solar system, which relates to our own Milky Way galaxy. Regardless of the similar structure of particles rotating around a central nucleus, I recognise that odds of something like that occuring under the evolutionary theory as almost impossible (highly improbable).
This also applies to the size and distances of the Sun/Earth/Moon relationship. The moon is the exact size needed to perfectly block out the sun so as to allow us a good view of the suns corona in the event of a solar eclipse.
The evidence of God existing is everywhere if people open their eyes and look.
The scriptures specify that the earth was created in 7 days. The term days here is a reference to a period of time. Its like an elderly person saying "Back in my day...". It's not meant to be a literal day.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
The Canadian professor has an extensive collection posted on his site.
- Peterson's Great Books list features classics by Orwell, Jung, Huxley, and Dostoevsky.
- Categories include literature, neuroscience, religion, and systems analysis.
- Having recently left Patreon for "freedom of speech" reasons, Peterson is taking direct donations through Paypal (and Bitcoin).
Cosmologists propose a groundbreaking model of the universe using string theory.
- A new paper uses string theory to propose a new model of the universe.
- The researchers think our universe may be riding a bubble expanded by dark energy.
- All matter in the universe may exist in strings that reach into another dimension.
Despite incredible economic growth, it is not necessarily an investor's paradise.
- China's stock market is just 27 years old. It's economy has grown 30x over that time.
- Imagine if you had invested early and gotten in on the ground floor.
- Actually, you would have lost money. Here's how that's possible.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.