Re: Oliver Sacks Believes Religion is a Human Invention
I wanna say that there's alot of unexplored science behind Creationism, first of all, because in no possible way could you say anything to contradict the theory I have. I have alot of respect for psychologists but it makes me sad when they deny the possibility of creationism, especially when it comes from someone who thinks they know how to analyze behaviour when in fact they simply cut off possibility instead of embracing it, thus failing to see their own behavioural flaw.
It's simply the fact that we live in a copy world. If you have ever read the Secret Book of John, it sheds completely different light on creation, and there is alot of things in that book that (Well, I believe) accurately describe Genetic Memory taking an active role in it. Whatever it says about anything else is moot for this discussion, but I believe that in a metaphorical way the rest of the text describes (To a tee) the physical dimensions of our universe, both material and immaterial. It all depends on how you look at different levels of existing and understanding them all can be tricky.
In essence, wherever our world existed before, it most certainly was created from memory of it. Using this as a backbone, can you really deny either concept (Creation versus Evolution)?
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
A growing body of research shows promising signs that the keto diet might be able to improve mental health.
- The keto diet is known to be an effective tool for weight loss, however its effects on mental health remain largely unclear.
- Recent studies suggests that the keto diet might be an effective tool for treating depression, and clearing up so-called "brain fog," though scientists caution more research is necessary before it can be recommended as a treatment.
- Any experiments with the keto diet are best done in conjunction with a doctor, considering some people face problems when transitioning to the low-carb diet.
She met mere mortals with and without the Vatican's approval.
- For centuries, the Virgin Mary has appeared to the faithful, requesting devotion and promising comfort.
- These maps show the geography of Marian apparitions – the handful approved by the Vatican, and many others.
- Historically, Europe is where most apparitions have been reported, but the U.S. is pretty fertile ground too.
Thinking your life is worthwhile is correlated with a variety of positive outcomes.
- A new study finds that adults who feel their lives are meaningful have better health and life outcomes.
- Adults who felt their lives were worthwhile tended to be more social and had healthier habits.
- The findings could be used to help improve the health of older adults.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.