I think this is a great post of Coyotes and I would encourage the wider think-tank to get involved. For me morality is absolutely from within... the human heart knows what is good for us, call it evolutionary, biological, whatever. One thing it is not, is an imposed construct from an 'intelligent' creator. It runs through our veins as blood, and is as much a part of us as our instinct to survive and propogate. We don't need a celestial bully to motivate us to good or ill towards our fellow humans. The good as well as the bad are ours to be accountable for.
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
A new method promises to capture an elusive dark world particle.
- Dark matter is estimated to take up 26.8% of all matter in the Universe.
- The researchers will be able to try their approach in 2021, when the LHC goes back online.
- The research raises many ethical questions and puts to the test our current understanding of death.
What's dead may never die, it seems
An ethical gray matter
The dilemma is unprecedented.
Setting new boundaries
- As a stand-up comedian, Pete Holmes knows how words can manipulate audiences — for good and bad.
- Holmes has a clever linguistic exercise meant to bring you closer to the people around you.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.