Re: Microsoft Vista: Clean Sequal or Absolute Mess?
I just installed Vista, and it fixed my immediate problem. Problems, YES! I would have LOVED for them to give me more of an upgrade guide. My system is STILL not fully-functional (3 of my 5 hard drives not working) but my XP MCE 05 wouldn't work completely after an upgrade. I like the new Vista Media Center interface, but video playback is sometimes choppy, which is UNACCEPTABLE, considering it was fine on XP. More options on what is shown during playback would have been better.
Pfizer's partnerships strengthen their ability to deliver vaccines in developing countries.
- Pfizer is helping to drive the UN's sustainable development goals through partnerships.
The stories we tell define history. So who gets the mic in America?
- History is written by lions. But it's also recorded by lambs.
- Including different voices can paint a more full and vibrant portrait of America. Which is why more walks of American life can and should be storytellers.
The controversy around the Torah codes gets a new life.
- Mathematicians claim to see a predictive pattern in the ancient Torah texts.
- The code is revealed by a method found with special computer software.
- Some events described by reading the code took place after the code was written.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.