Re: Is the media responsible for the war in Iraq?
saddam is responsible for the war in iraq.
he had 12 years and many un resolutions.
he was a liar and murderer, a merciless dictator.
he chose to not comply with the world and continued to
be a threat to his countrymen and his neighbors.
as for wmd's?
what was al-tuwaitha all about and why didnt we see it in the media.
what did you expect wmd's to be?
we found sarin and mustard gas.
some of which was used against us.
saddam had missiles he was supposed to have destroyed.
there are still many documents yet to be translated that we have captured.
the surge is working well.
- Antimicrobial-resistant pathogens are one of the largest threats to global health today.
- Without intervention, resistant pathogens could result in 10 million annual deaths by 2050.
Long hidden under trees, it's utterly massive
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
Christmas has many pagan and secular traditions that early Christians incorporated into this new holiday.
- Christmas was heavily influenced by the Roman festival of Saturnalia.
- The historical Jesus was not born on December 25th as many contemporary Christians believe.
- Many staple Christmas traditions predated the festival and were tied into ancient pagan worship of the sun and related directly to the winter solstice.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.