Re: Is the American govenment too secretive?
regarding what John McCain said on the topic. I agree of course we porbably do have to keep secrets from our people in order to protect our people from those who may hurt us, However the truth should be told. We should be allowed to know that there is information with held we should not however be given false information, we should be told to wait for the truth and be able to know what actually happened. Be told that once it is safe we can have the truth, but unfortunately that doesn't happen they lie and keep lying. That is what is not right. That is what the people are upset about, and that is why we will not except it.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
Despite incredible economic growth, it is not necessarily an investor's paradise.
- China's stock market is just 27 years old. It's economy has grown 30x over that time.
- Imagine if you had invested early and gotten in on the ground floor.
- Actually, you would have lost money. Here's how that's possible.
Moans, groans, and gripes release stress hormones in the brain.
Participants sought to go the entirety of February without so much as a moan, groan, or bellyache.
- Facebook and Google began as companies with supposedly noble purposes.
- But pressure to return value to shareholders came at the expense of their own users.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.