Re: Is it fair to ask developing countries to go green?
It is not a question of fair, but of future. We must develop greendustries and a sustainable future or this is all moot.
He makes an excellent point that we have the capability and responsibility to act now to ensure developing nations succeed in advancing well through proper growth.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
Cosmologists propose a groundbreaking model of the universe using string theory.
- A new paper uses string theory to propose a new model of the universe.
- The researchers think our universe may be riding a bubble expanded by dark energy.
- All matter in the universe may exist in strings that reach into another dimension.
Evolution doesn't clean up after itself very well.
- An evolutionary biologist got people swapping ideas about our lingering vestigia.
- Here are the six traits that inaugurated the fun.
Even some teachers suffer from anxiety about math.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.