Re: is dying a bad thing?
No, dying is not a bad thing. Death gives humans motivation to live life to its fullest. Without death, life would be hell. Imagine going through your life for 1000 years, or maybe 100000 years. It would be a miserable existence. As far as I am concerned, you only get one ticket on this ride we call life, and you might as well get the most bang for your buck.
Giving our solar system a "slap in the face."
- A stream of galactic debris is hurtling at us, pulling dark matter along with it
- It's traveling so quickly it's been described as a hurricane of dark matter
- Scientists are excited to set their particle detectors at the onslffaught
The climate change we're witnessing is more dramatic than we might think.
Once again, our circadian rhythm points the way.
- Seven individuals were locked inside a windowless, internetless room for 37 days.
- While at rest, they burned 130 more calories at 5 p.m. than at 5 a.m.
- Morning time again shown not to be the best time to eat.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.