Re: Is Digital Photography a real work of Art?
While confining ourselves to digital photography (instead of digital art),I don't understand why we cannot treat digital photography as an art. First of all the question arises as to if photography is an art at all .Just as all photography may not have the characteristics of an art,all digital photography is not art.Having accepted this,we may go on to treat digital photography as an art sharing common characteristics with other forms of art. A digital photograph enables you like any other art to express your uniquely artistic vision and the techniques used in composition and editing are the tools of an artist as in any other form of art. Each work represents a unique spatial consciousness and records the drama of human actions just as in any form of aesthetic expression.
From computer hacking to biohacking, Dave Asprey has embarked on a quest to reverse the aging process.
- As a teenager, founder of Bulletproof, Dave Asprey, began experiencing health issues that typically plague older adults.
- After surrounding himself with anti-aging researchers and scientists, he discovered the tools of biohacking could dramatically change his life and improve his health.
- He's now confident he'll live to at least 180 years old. "It turns out that those tools that make older people young make younger people kick ass," he says.
French newspapers report that the trial hasn't lived up to expectations.
- The French government initially invested in a rural solar roadway in 2016.
- French newspapers report that the trial hasn't lived up to expectations.
- Solar panel "paved" roadways are proving to be inefficient and too expensive.
A new study estimated the untapped potential of wind energy across Europe.
- A new report calculated how much electricity Europe could generate if it built onshore wind farms on all of its exploitable land.
- The results indicated that European onshore wind farms could supply the whole world with electricity from now until 2050.
- Wind farms come with a few complications, but the researchers noted that their study was meant to highlight the untapped potential of the renewable energy source in Europe.