Re: Is Digital Photography a real work of Art?
While confining ourselves to digital photography (instead of digital art),I don't understand why we cannot treat digital photography as an art. First of all the question arises as to if photography is an art at all .Just as all photography may not have the characteristics of an art,all digital photography is not art.Having accepted this,we may go on to treat digital photography as an art sharing common characteristics with other forms of art. A digital photograph enables you like any other art to express your uniquely artistic vision and the techniques used in composition and editing are the tools of an artist as in any other form of art. Each work represents a unique spatial consciousness and records the drama of human actions just as in any form of aesthetic expression.
Journaling can help you materialize your ambitions.
- Organizing your thoughts can help you plan and achieve goals that might otherwise seen unobtainable.
- The Bullet Journal method, in particular, can reduce clutter in your life by helping you visualize your future.
- One way to view your journal might be less of a narrative and more of a timeline of decisions.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
New research links urban planning and political polarization.
- Canadian researchers find that excessive reliance on cars changes political views.
- Decades of car-centric urban planning normalized unsustainable lifestyles.
- People who prefer personal comfort elect politicians who represent such views.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.