Re: Illegal Immagration
I agree !!!!!!! The immagration should be brought into the 21st century ! I have a # (tracking devise)so should they ! They are here with more rights then (born here -freedom & american citezen) LOL! What a joke taxes taxes taxes! Pay for them to come & to think of the health &chance; of contamination issuse! My # should entitle me 2 be taken care of by the people that would like 2 visit or stay!Help pay( MY) health care (They should be free of contamination to come in !)taxes ,wars,pay (my) social security !If I choose not to work or cant ( have a bunch of( legal)working immigrants under my #!) to take care of (my )U.S given rights to owe ( excuse me support this country)!If I could add we would not &could; not work are children like they do(Immagration built this country&needs; it to keep it up)!We do need it !So in ending my point is we need compinsation for are american rights(of being a hienze 57 mutt in the world)that are no where else in the world excepted.We need to keep our country not be ethnic cleaned of our immagrant hienze 57 country!Step into the 21st century (live in it not through it )saving this country for future generations that are sure to come!
Many believe that the internet has made it easier for us to participate in political activism. But is that really true?
- Protesting in person is costly in terms of money and resources; some people have children to take care of, jobs that can't be away from, or may not have time to attend a planning event.
- The internet was supposed to be a way to sidestep this barrier to political activism. But this doesn't consider the other barriers preventing poor and working-class folks from participating in digital activism.
- In particular, these people lack ASETs: access to computers, the skills to use them, the empowerment necessary to feel that using Twitter or other social media is for them, and the time to make use of digital platforms in an effective way.
Some games are just for fun, others are for thought provoking statements on life, the universe, and everything.
- Video games are often dismissed as fun distractions, but some of them dive into deep issues.
- Through their interactive play elements, these games approach big issues intelligently and leave you both entertained and enlightened.
- These five games are certainly not the only games that cover these topics or do so well, but are a great starting point for somebody who wants to play something thought provoking.
The bid to buy Greenland is unlikely to become seriously considered.
- Greenland and Danish officials alike think the idea is ridiculous.
- The island is an autonomous state, and it's unlikely the Danish would sell it because of yearly subsidies costs.
- After hearing the Danish Prime Minister call the idea absurd, Trump cancelled their forthcoming meeting.