Re: If the Universe is Expanding...
Even though the universe is expanding you have to understand two usually accepted concepts. First if the universe might just be finite but unbounded. That is if you were to go in one direction you would eventually arrive at the point where you started. The second thing is that even if the universe is expanding it isn't expanding from one point, Just like the surface of a ballon doesn't expand from one point. So the universe wrapping around with the universe expanding in every direction from every direction amounts to no center. However I also heard that the universe spins as well wich also would inply a center and to that I have no answer.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- Unfortunately, many disparate factors are erasing the traditional Bajau way of life.
- Fewer than 50 people worldwide have 'golden blood' — or Rh-null.
- Blood is considered Rh-null if it lacks all of the 61 possible antigens in the Rh system.
- It's also very dangerous to live with this blood type, as so few people have it.
An innovation may lead to lifelike evolving machines.
- Scientists at Cornell University devise a material with 3 key traits of life.
- The goal for the researchers is not to create life but lifelike machines.
- The researchers were able to program metabolism into the material's DNA.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.