Re: I am...
That is really a hard question to answer. There are so many complexities involved in trying to answer this question. Personally there are so many nuances to the person I am. I am simple, yet complex, intelligent yet dumb sometimes, in the words of Langston Hughes I am beautiful and ugly too. I think every person has that same sort of thing with trying to determine who they are. A lot of people never realize who they truly are but when you realize the person you are not going to be and just learn to be comfortable with yourself then you can become comfortable with understanding and appreciating your flaws.
New research links urban planning and political polarization.
- Canadian researchers find that excessive reliance on cars changes political views.
- Decades of car-centric urban planning normalized unsustainable lifestyles.
- People who prefer personal comfort elect politicians who represent such views.
It turns out the human scalp has an olfactory receptor that seems to play a crucial role in regulating hair follicle growth and death.
- Scientists treated scalp tissue with a chemical that mimics the odor of sandalwood.
- This chemical bound to an olfactory receptor in the scalp and stimulated hair growth.
- The treatment could soon be available to the public.
Science and the squishiness of the human mind. The joys of wearing whatever the hell you want, and so much more.
- Why can't we have a human-sized cat tree?
- What would happen if you got a spoonful of a neutron star?
- Why do we insist on dividing our wonderfully complex selves into boring little boxes
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.