Re: Human Experiments - Masturbation
Is Masturbation good for you?
1. Spend a whole month Masturbating as much as you can. Take notes on how you feel.
2. Spend another month NOT masturbating at all. Take notes on how you feel.
Please leave comments about your experiment
(Tips for experiment #2: if you're finding this 30-day fast difficult then you can spend your extra energy exercising daily, reading and socialising with friends)
- Kelly McGonigal teaches "Reset your mindset to reduce stress" for Big Think Edge.
Three scientists publish paper proving that not Venus but Mercury is the closest planet to Earth
- Earth is the third planet from the Sun, so our closest neighbour must be planet two of four, right?
- Wrong! Neither Venus nor Mars is the right answer.
- Horseshoe crabs' blue blood is so valuable that a quart of it can be sold for $15,000.
- This is because it contains a molecule that is crucial to the medical research community.
The distance between the American dream and reality is expressed best through literature.
- Literature expands our ability to feel empathy and inspires compassion.
- These ten novels tackle some facet of the American experience.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.