Re: Human Experiments - Masturbation
Is Masturbation good for you?
1. Spend a whole month Masturbating as much as you can. Take notes on how you feel.
2. Spend another month NOT masturbating at all. Take notes on how you feel.
Please leave comments about your experiment
(Tips for experiment #2: if you're finding this 30-day fast difficult then you can spend your extra energy exercising daily, reading and socialising with friends)
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
A NASA astronomer explains how astronauts dispose of their, uh, dark matter.
- Yes, there have been floaters in space. The early days of space exploration were a learning curve!
The Harvard psychologist loves reading authors' rules for writing. Here are his own.
- Steven Pinker is many things: linguist, psychologist, optimist, Harvard professor, and author.
- When it comes to writing, he's a student and a teacher.
- Here's are his 13 rules for writing better, more simply, and more clearly.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.