Re: Human Experiments - Masturbation
Is Masturbation good for you?
1. Spend a whole month Masturbating as much as you can. Take notes on how you feel.
2. Spend another month NOT masturbating at all. Take notes on how you feel.
Please leave comments about your experiment
(Tips for experiment #2: if you're finding this 30-day fast difficult then you can spend your extra energy exercising daily, reading and socialising with friends)
Giving our solar system a "slap in the face"
- A stream of galactic debris is hurtling at us, pulling dark matter along with it
- It's traveling so quickly it's been described as a hurricane of dark matter
- Scientists are excited to set their particle detectors at the onslffaught
Once again, our circadian rhythm points the way.
- Seven individuals were locked inside a windowless, internetless room for 37 days.
- While at rest, they burned 130 more calories at 5 p.m. than at 5 a.m.
- Morning time again shown not to be the best time to eat.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.