Re: How do you understand death?
I don't understand it. I have lost many in the last few years and I sometimes find myself stopping in the middle of the day to think of one or more of them. And always I ask the same question: how could everything this person was - their look, their sense of humour, their ideas, physical tics, way of thinking - how could all that be here one day and gone the next?
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
Cosmologists propose a groundbreaking model of the universe using string theory.
- A new paper uses string theory to propose a new model of the universe.
- The researchers think our universe may be riding a bubble expanded by dark energy.
- All matter in the universe may exist in strings that reach into another dimension.
Evolution doesn't clean up after itself very well.
- An evolutionary biologist got people swapping ideas about our lingering vestigia.
- Here are the six traits that inaugurated the fun.
For Damien Echols, tattoos are part of his existential armor.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.