Re: How do you
i think that the wording of this question is just too general. whenever i introduce myself, which aspects of my personality that i do highlight changes from person to person. if im meeting with an interviewer for a job position, i highlight different points of my personality than if im meeting my friend's mom, and those aspects are different when i meet my mom's friend, if you catch my drift.
Apart from who it is that im meeting, i generally dislike talking about myself because i highly dislike sounding like a pompous ass. usually, i like to just listen to others, and let my actions speak for me.
Pfizer's partnerships strengthen their ability to deliver vaccines in developing countries.
- Community healthcare workers face many challenges in their work, including often traveling far distances to see their clients
- Pfizer is helping to drive the UN's sustainable development goals through partnerships.
- Pfizer partnered with AMP and the World Health Organization to develop a training program for healthcare workers.
The controversy around the Torah codes gets a new life.
- Mathematicians claim to see a predictive pattern in the ancient Torah texts.
- The code is revealed by a method found with special computer software.
- Some events described by reading the code took place after the code was written.
Orangutans join humans and bees in a very exclusive club
- Orangutan mothers wait to sound a danger alarm to avoid tipping off predators to their location
- It took a couple of researchers crawling around the Sumatran jungle to discover the phenomenon
- This ability may come from a common ancestor
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.