Re: Harry Reid on John McCain and the Iraq War
I have a few questions on Iraq, the 08 election, and the Bush government.
Although removing Saddam from power was a good thing, do you think that the invasion of Iraq, with the justification used, was the correct thing to do?
As a Democratic Senator, I'm sure there is pressure to support both Clinton and Obama, which do you believe will be the best for the job as the Candidate, then possible President?
And while on that note, do you think that the Democrats should be working together to win against the Republicans, instead of the current in-fighting that is going on between Clinton and Obama?
Finally, do you think the government of President George W Bush done it's job efficently and succesfully?
Giving our solar system a "slap in the face."
- A stream of galactic debris is hurtling at us, pulling dark matter along with it
- It's traveling so quickly it's been described as a hurricane of dark matter
- Scientists are excited to set their particle detectors at the onslffaught
The climate change we're witnessing is more dramatic than we might think.
A lazy buzz phrase – 'Is this the new normal?' – has been doing the rounds as extreme climate events have been piling up over the past year. To which the riposte should be: it's worse than that – we're on the road to even more frequent, more extreme events than we saw this year.
Once again, our circadian rhythm points the way.
- Seven individuals were locked inside a windowless, internetless room for 37 days.
- While at rest, they burned 130 more calories at 5 p.m. than at 5 a.m.
- Morning time again shown not to be the best time to eat.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.