I see the point you are trying to make; however, I do not agree with what you are saying. The purpose of the site is to share ideas, see what other people think. That is what we are doing. We are not using guns to prove our points and make others believe. We are using our words to engage in intelligent arguements about these subjects. "War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left". However, debates and brainstorming sessions can determine who is correct. Perhaps, not on this matter because of its nature.
I have no hatred for those who oppose my viewpoints. Infact, I welcome those arguements so that I may be able to refute them and present my side of the story. Granted, sometimes I may have verbally "attacked" someone, but that in no way means I would cause this person any physical harm for not seeing things my way. Actually, we had a debate on religion last night at my house with a couple of friends over beers. When it was over, we shook hands and there was no tension. The way I disagree with your statement, I garuntee will not cause a war between us.
A federal judge ruled that the Trump administration likely violated the reporter's Fifth Amendment rights when it stripped his press credentials earlier this month.
- Acosta will be allowed to return to the White House on Friday.
- The judge described the ruling as narrow, and didn't rule one way or the other on violations of the First Amendment.
- The case is still open, and the administration may choose to appeal the ruling.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
New research identifies an unexpected source for some of earth's water.
- A lot of Earth's water is asteroidal in origin, but some of it may come from dissolved solar nebula gas.
- Our planet hides majority of its water inside: two oceans in the mantle and 4–5 in the core.
- New reason to suspect that water is abundant throughout the universe.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.