Re: God created evil
"God the creator" combines all opposites wthin the divine being, check also Amos 3:6 and Isaiah 45:7, where it is confirmed "God" himself has an evil streak. Even in the NT re Matthew 24:51 he has not mellowed, he still is evil.
Getting back to Reality, can evil be defined or is it always relative to time and place? Is a person who does evil an evil person? What makes an action/inaction evil as soppose to simply wrong or bad?
And is it even acceptable in our (modern) world to still use the words God and evil?
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
It marks a major shift in the government's battle against the opioid crisis.
- It marks the first time a drug company has faced criminal charges for distributing opioids.
An innovation may lead to lifelike evolving machines.
- Scientists at Cornell University devise a material with 3 key traits of life.
- The goal for the researchers is not to create life but lifelike machines.
- The researchers were able to program metabolism into the material's DNA.
The real Game of Thrones might be who best leverages the hit HBO show to shape political narratives.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.