Re: Does race still matter?
Race does matter, but we have to realize that race isn't (cliche) a black or white issue. Most People of Color earn less than whites for similar jobs. In the United States, there seems to be several barriers for People of Color in the workplace. But, there is a growing number of interracial people in this world. Unfortunately for some people who are multi-racial, they don't fit in with our traditional concepts of race and are often excluded. Hopefully, there will be fewer barriers as time goes on.
- The EAST reactor was able to heat hydrogen to temperatures exceeding 100 million degrees Celsius.
- Nuclear fusion could someday provide the planet with a virtually limitless supply of clean energy.
- During the Vietnam War, Robert McNamara began a program called Project 100,000.
- Women and nonwhite candidates made record gains in the 2018 midterms.
- In total, almost half of the newly elected Congressional representatives are not white men.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.