Re: ¿Do you think the border wall between Mexico and USA is a solution?
No, I think the wall is not the solution. If migrants have a choice to stay in their own countries, earn a decent living and be able to dream and hope within their borders, most would not risk a perilous journey, or choose to live away from their loved ones or miss birthdays and holidays with spouses and children or work in a culture, foreign from their own. They dream of green grass in the other side of the border perhaps because only the rich and the farmers have green grass where they are.... and what wall can bar the pursuit of such dreams?
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- More than one in five Afghans is clinically depressed – a sad world record
- But are North Koreans really the world's 'fourth least depressed' people?
- Even in America, books are frequently challenged and removed from schools and public libraries.
- It was given this name because it came from another solar system.
- Some claimed 'Oumuamua was an alien technology, but there's no actual evidence for that.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.