Re: Do You Think Music is Infinite?
I do believe so yes, only as long as humans are willing to take steps to frontier new music types. Meaning that if you have an influental musician or band, and use that as foundation, you can only build up. Seeing as how we started last century with only a handful of genres, and ending it we run the gamut from Techo to Pop-Country. As long as someone has an idea with how they want music to be played it'll be infinite journey.
International poker champion Liv Boeree teaches decision-making for Big Think Edge.
The way that you think about stress can actually transform the effect that it has on you – and others.
- Stress is contagious, and the higher up in an organization you are the more your stress will be noticed and felt by others.
- Kelly McGonigal teaches "Reset your mindset to reduce stress" for Big Think Edge.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
Using a new process, a mini-brain develops retinal cells.
- Mini-brains, or "neural organoids," are at the cutting edge of medical research.
- This is the first one that's started developing eyes.
- Stem cells are key to the growing of organoids of various body parts.
These quick bursts of inspiration will brighten your day in 10 minutes or less.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.