Re: Diversity in Higher Education: How important is it?
Diversity of cultures, beliefs, race, values are very important in the evolution of humans.
I think it is necessary, some 40 years ago or even thought of something so, we were ignorant of other ways of life, beliefs and cultures of other countries. Why? Because it was not important at that time but we are now in a globalized world so it is very important to know the feelings of other people with cultures different from ours because they see life from another angle to ours, even this can give us another way of thinking the things.
A federal judge ruled that the Trump administration likely violated the reporter's Fifth Amendment rights when it stripped his press credentials earlier this month.
- Acosta will be allowed to return to the White House on Friday.
- The judge described the ruling as narrow, and didn't rule one way or the other on violations of the First Amendment.
- The case is still open, and the administration may choose to appeal the ruling.
Protected animals are feared to be headed for the black market.
New research identifies an unexpected source for some of earth's water.
- A lot of Earth's water is asteroidal in origin, but some of it may come from dissolved solar nebula gas.
- Our planet hides majority of its water inside: two oceans in the mantle and 4–5 in the core.
- New reason to suspect that water is abundant throughout the universe.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.