Re: Democratic catfight to the finish,helps McCain
Well, the Democrats fighting each other may help McCain, but I believe it really will not make much of a difference. I believe John McCain is going to have an uphill fight...at best. First off, if the 2006 elections were any kind of a barometer, McCain is going to be crushed. Second, I believe that America is fed up with republicans. I believe that they will want to see a new party in power for a while. Last, but certainly not least, is the McCains support of the Iraq War. His statement of having to stay in Iraq for 50 years or more could very well be his death sentence, should the opposing candidate bring that issue and quote up.
Also, for the record, I am not opposed to John McCain, but I am supporting everyone but Hillary.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
Thinking your life is worthwhile is correlated with a variety of positive outcomes.
- A new study finds that adults who feel their lives are meaningful have better health and life outcomes.
- Adults who felt their lives were worthwhile tended to be more social and had healthier habits.
- The findings could be used to help improve the health of older adults.
Even when they suffer costs in doing so.
- It's commonly thought that the suppression of female sexuality is perpetuated by either men or women.
- In a new study, researchers used economics games to observe how both genders treat sexually-available women.
- The results suggests that both sexes punish female promiscuity, though for different reasons and different levels of intensity.
Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon.com, explains his plan for success.
- Jeff Bezos had a clear vision for Amazon.com from the start.
- He was inspired by a statistic he learned while working at a hedge fund: In the '90s, web usage was growing at 2,300% a year.
- Bezos explains why books, in particular, make for a perfect item to sell on the internet.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.