Re: Democratic catfight to the finish,helps McCain
I agree insofar as the splitting of the democratic party could prove an advantage for McCain, but I think there's a bit more to the disagreement between the governments than "low standards of competency" on the part of the Democrats. You might try giving these candidates and their supporters enough to credit to consider that after weighing the options over several issues, they have in fact simply come to different conclusions, and are fighting for what they think is right. If anything, this conflict between candidates reflects the flaws in the two-party system. It forces countless people with unique sets of ideas to conform into one of two categories, severely limiting the options presented to Americans.
- The meaning of the word 'confidence' seems obvious. But it's not the same as self-esteem.
- Confidence isn't just a feeling on your inside. It comes from taking action in the world.
- Join Big Think Edge today and learn how to achieve more confidence when and where it really matters.
What do the inventions of the future look like?
- Flying cars and robot butlers could be the next paradigm shift in our tech appetite for change.
- Death and consensus reality might soon become obsolete.
A space memorial company plans to launch the ashes of "Pikachu," a well-loved Tabby, into space.
- Steve Munt, Pikachu's owner, created a GoFundMe page to raise money for the mission.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.