Re: chritianity has messed up western culture
Christianity is not to blame but the people who have USED it for their own selfish purposes. Most of the great Philosopher/Prophet's messages have been contorted to fit a specific frame of mind intended to keep the masses at bay. Study history. There has always been some form of accepted worship to keep the people fearful.....if not Christianity than another. The religion itself does not matter. The people who try to stifle Science as a way of keeping power should be the object of people's hate and frustration. The poor smucks caught in the middle are to be pitied for being unable to think for themselves.
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
Finalist: Greater Commons - Todd McLeod
Finalist: PeerFoward - Keith Frome
Finalist: Cogniss - Leon Young
Finalist: Practera - Nikki James
Thank you to our judges!
Our expert judges are Lorna Davis, Dan Rosensweig, and Stuart Yasgur.
Again, thank you to our incredible expert judges.
- Beethovan and Picasso are the perfect examples for mastering the creative process.
- Behind each of their works are countless studies and sketches.
- The lesson? Never erase anything, keep iterating, and find new paths to familiar destinations.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- Unfortunately, many disparate factors are erasing the traditional Bajau way of life.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.