Re: Bible Mathematics
Answering rezzerektion -- there are two lineages from Adam. The first lineage stops at 7 with Lamech who kills Cain. He tells of this avengence to his two wives. It was Cain who bruised his heel. Adam has a second lineage from Seth and this lineage is marked with ages of patriarchs and dates of births of sons. This is the lineage that is counted towards the genealogy of the Son of God--77 (luke's genealogy). Cain's lineage simply does not count, because he was evil. This is why there is no detail of Cain's marriage to a chick in Nod. More info on this in The Genesis I Window.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
Thinking your life is worthwhile is correlated with a variety of positive outcomes.
- Adults who felt their lives were worthwhile tended to be more social and had healthier habits.
- The findings could be used to help improve the health of older adults.
Even when they suffer costs in doing so.
Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon.com, explains his plan for success.
- Jeff Bezos had a clear vision for Amazon.com from the start.
- He was inspired by a statistic he learned while working at a hedge fund: In the '90s, web usage was growing at 2,300% a year.
- Bezos explains why books, in particular, make for a perfect item to sell on the internet.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.