Re: Backwards Time-travel
If time travel to the past were possible it would likely happen in one of two ways. The first is the multi-vese way wich would work like this: if one were to go to the past and kill one of their grandparents they wouldn't really kill their grandparent but someone that was the same from another universe. That universe would develop differently than the one your used to. The second way would be the consistent way: If you went back in time you wouldn't be changing the past you would be fulfilling it. For example if you went back in time and tried to kill your grandparent you the gun might misfire or you might miss and hit JFK.
Orangutans join humans and bees in a very exclusive club
- Orangutan mothers wait to sound a danger alarm to avoid tipping off predators to their location
- It took a couple of researchers crawling around the Sumatran jungle to discover the phenomenon
- This ability may come from a common ancestor
In a breakthrough for nuclear fusion research, scientists at China's Experimental Advanced Superconducting Tokamak (EAST) reactor have produced temperatures necessary for nuclear fusion on Earth.
- The EAST reactor was able to heat hydrogen to temperatures exceeding 100 million degrees Celsius.
- Nuclear fusion could someday provide the planet with a virtually limitless supply of clean energy.
- Still, scientists have many other obstacles to pass before fusion technology becomes a viable energy source.
Journaling can help you materialize your ambitions.
- Organizing your thoughts can help you plan and achieve goals that might otherwise seen unobtainable.
- The Bullet Journal method, in particular, can reduce clutter in your life by helping you visualize your future.
- One way to view your journal might be less of a narrative and more of a timeline of decisions.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.