Re: Alcohol or Marijuanna?
I think I would have to agree that, on a social scale, alcohol causes as many problems as cannabis. In the cases where people use both drugs equally, or to excess, the damage done to lives and the community is greatly increased.
In dry (alcohol free) communities, there are always grog runners and there are always those willing to traffic cannabis as well. Despite the best of intentions to keep communities free from the violence and anti-social behaviour associated with alcohol and cannabis, the problem still persists.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
The Canadian professor has an extensive collection posted on his site.
- Peterson's Great Books list features classics by Orwell, Jung, Huxley, and Dostoevsky.
- Categories include literature, neuroscience, religion, and systems analysis.
Evolution doesn't clean up after itself very well.
- An evolutionary biologist got people swapping ideas about our lingering vestigia.
- Here are the six traits that inaugurated the fun.
Despite incredible economic growth, it is not necessarily an investor's paradise.
- China's stock market is just 27 years old. It's economy has grown 30x over that time.
- Imagine if you had invested early and gotten in on the ground floor.
- Actually, you would have lost money. Here's how that's possible.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.