PUT UN CHARTER V IN DUSTBIN AND TRY TO RESTORE (IT'S ENOUGH)
Article 26 reflects a pro-disarmament sentiment:
In order to promote the establishment and maintenance of international peace (THE LATEST SCENARIO MEANS THAT GAZA CONFLICT DONT COME UNDER INTERNATIONAL PEACE ) and security with the least diversion for armaments of the world's human and economic resources, the Security Council shall be responsible for formulating, with the assistance of the Military Staff Committee (WHERE IS THIS COMMITTEE ,ARE THE BOSS OF UNITED NATIONS ARE SLEEPING ?)referred to in Article 47, plans to be submitted to the Members of the United Nations for the establishment of a system for the regulation of armaments.
Nonetheless, the language employed here is considerably softer than that of Article 8 of the Covenant of the League of Nations, which stated:The Members of the League agree that the manufacture by private enterprise of munitions and implements of war is open to grave objections. The Council shall advise how the evil effects attendant upon such manufacture can be prevented, due regard being had to the necessities of those Members of the League which are not able to manufacture the munitions and implements of war necessary for their safety.
The Security Council made its first real effort on disarmament in June 1968 when it adopted Resolution 255, which contained assurances for non-nuclear weapon states. Some observers believe that today, the UNSC is not fulfilling its mandate under Article 26.
"It [UNITED NATIONS ]will only result in failure and the longer that failure is postponed the more certain it is that these countries will have been lulled to sleep. It will put a very strong lever into the hands of the well-meaning idealists who are to be found in almost every Government, who deprecate expenditure on armaments, and, in the course of time, it will almost certainly result in these countries being caught at a disadvantage"Benito Mussolini stated that "The League is very well when sparrows shout, but no good at all when eagles fall out." "Sparrow" was "Iraq" (gulf crisis, 1991-92) and "Tiger" is Israel (but it is not the thing to praise Israel in the context of conflict but because not to accepting the decision of UNSC (Gaza conflict 2009) and United Nations Replaced League of Nations on 24th October 1945.So this is the same like League of Nations failure in 1940s. "Generally it appears to me that any such scheme is dangerous to us, because it will create a sense of security which is wholly fictitious".
Setting a simple intention and coming prepared can help you — and those around you — win big.
- Setting an intention doesn't have to be complicated, and it can make a great difference when you're hoping for a specific outcome.
- When comedian Pete Holmes is preparing to record an episode of his podcast, "You Made it Weird with Pete Holmes," he takes 15 seconds to check in with himself. This way, he's primed with his own material and can help guests feel safe and comfortable to share theirs, as well.
- Taking time to visualize your goal for whatever you've set out to do can help you, your colleagues, and your projects succeed.
The Amazon Rainforest is often called "the planet's lungs."
- For weeks, fires have been burning in the Amazon rainforest in Brazil, likely started by farmers and ranchers.
- Brazil's president, Jair Bolsonaro, has blamed NGOs for starting the flames, offering no evidence to support the claim.
- There are small steps you can take to help curb deforestation in the Amazon rainforest, which produces about 20 percent of the world's oxygen.
How do we combat the roots of these hateful forces?
- American Psychological Association sees a dubious and weak link between mental illness and mass shootings.
- Center for the study of Hate and Extremism has found preliminary evidence that political discourse is tied to hate crimes.
- Access to guns and violent history is still the number one statistically significant figure that predicts gun violence.