Put an alphabetical index of ideas on your site
I think it would be good for your viewers if put a prominent alphabetical index of ideas on your site.
It would make browsing a lot easier.
Here is an alphabetical list I compiled from information I found on your site.
Architecture & Design,
Arts & Culture,
Business & Economics,
Faith & Beliefs,
Life & Death,
Love & Happiness,
Media & the Press,
Medicine & Biology,
Outlook & the Future,
Policy & Politics,
Rest & Diversions,
Science & Technology,
Space & Time,
Theater & Film,
Truth & Justice,
World (includes sub-topics: Africa, Asia, Australia, Canada, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, United States)
I will be putting the above list on my website and would appreciate it if you would notify me when you add new categories, so I can update my list.
- The meaning of the word 'confidence' seems obvious. But it's not the same as self-esteem.
- Confidence isn't just a feeling on your inside. It comes from taking action in the world.
- Join Big Think Edge today and learn how to achieve more confidence when and where it really matters.
- There are 2 different approaches to governing free speech on college campuses.
- One is a morality/order approach. The other is a bottom-up approach.
- Emily Chamlee-Wright says there are many benefits to having no one central authority on what is appropriate speech.
The controversial herbicide is everywhere, apparently.
- U.S. PIRG tested 20 beers and wines, including organics, and found Roundup's active ingredient in almost all of them.
- A jury on August 2018 awarded a non-Hodgkin's lymphoma victim $289 million in Roundup damages.
- Bayer/Monsanto says Roundup is totally safe. Others disagree.
- Economist Sylvia Ann Hewlett breaks down what qualities will inspire others to believe in you.
- Here's how 300 leaders and 4,000 mid-level managers described someone with executive presence.
- Get more deep insights like these to power your career forward. Join Big Think Edge.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.