This is the first time I've ever talked about this topic. Recently I've finished reading a book titled Eyes Wide Open by Brienne Murk. After reading it, I loved the book. It explains how we should live our lives out through emotional and sexual purity. This book has changed my life. It's the first book I've read where it addresses the issues I struggle with. It has shown me what I need to do and not do for practicing purity and how to seek God when it comes to struggles with purity. My life has gotten much better after reading this book. My love for Christ has grown immensely too. I highly recommend this book to anyone looking to living a life of purity. God wants to heal us from the inside out. Never give up seeking after Him.
Upstreamism advocate Rishi Manchanda calls us to understand health not as a "personal responsibility" but a "common good."
- Upstreamism tasks health care professionals to combat unhealthy social and cultural influences that exist outside — or upstream — of medical facilities.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- Thankfully, health care professionals are not alone. Upstreamism is increasingly part of our cultural consciousness.
- Oumuamua, a quarter-mile long asteroid tumbling through space, is Hawaiian for "scout", or "the first of many".
- It was given this name because it came from another solar system.
- Some claimed Oumuamua was an alien technology, but there's no actual evidence for that.
America isn't immune to attempts to remove books from libraries and schools, here are ten frequent targets and why you ought to go check them out.
- Even in America, books are frequently challenged and removed from schools and public libraries.
- Every year, the American Library Association puts on Banned Books Week to draw attention to this fact.
- Some of the books they include on their list of most frequently challenged are some of the greatest, most beloved, and entertaining books there are.
Upvote the video, or videos, you want to win.
As you vote, keep in mind that we are looking for a winner with the most engaging social venture pitch - an idea you would want to invest in. And note: We'll only count upvotes (not downvotes).
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.