This is the first time I've ever talked about this topic. Recently I've finished reading a book titled Eyes Wide Open by Brienne Murk. After reading it, I loved the book. It explains how we should live our lives out through emotional and sexual purity. This book has changed my life. It's the first book I've read where it addresses the issues I struggle with. It has shown me what I need to do and not do for practicing purity and how to seek God when it comes to struggles with purity. My life has gotten much better after reading this book. My love for Christ has grown immensely too. I highly recommend this book to anyone looking to living a life of purity. God wants to heal us from the inside out. Never give up seeking after Him.
New research links urban planning and political polarization.
- Canadian researchers find that excessive reliance on cars changes political views.
- Decades of car-centric urban planning normalized unsustainable lifestyles.
- People who prefer personal comfort elect politicians who represent such views.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
Science and the squishiness of the human mind. The joys of wearing whatever the hell you want, and so much more.
- Why can't we have a human-sized cat tree?
- What would happen if you got a spoonful of a neutron star?
- Why do we insist on dividing our wonderfully complex selves into boring little boxes
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.