Proff of an objective truth, Socratic method.
This is building uppon D Galo's question about objective reality.
I chalange someone, (in a friendlly manner of course) to prove to me anything they consider to be objective truth. I ask that you state the concept, idea, or "fact" that you belive to be objectivley true, and just a quick sentence on the most obvious reason why. I will then attempt to play the role of Socrates and simplly ask questions if we get to a point were you have answerd my question and i have no more questions then, well you will have proven an objective truth.
There is a cutally a really simpleway to get me on this one, hope no one gets it, though im sure you guys will. haha
Pfizer's partnerships strengthen their ability to deliver vaccines in developing countries.
- Community healthcare workers face many challenges in their work, including often traveling far distances to see their clients
- Pfizer is helping to drive the UN's sustainable development goals through partnerships.
- Pfizer partnered with AMP and the World Health Organization to develop a training program for healthcare workers.
The controversy around the Torah codes gets a new life.
- Mathematicians claim to see a predictive pattern in the ancient Torah texts.
- The code is revealed by a method found with special computer software.
- Some events described by reading the code took place after the code was written.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
Orangutans join humans and bees in a very exclusive club
- Orangutan mothers wait to sound a danger alarm to avoid tipping off predators to their location
- It took a couple of researchers crawling around the Sumatran jungle to discover the phenomenon
- This ability may come from a common ancestor
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.