Powerful opponent in the Guildwars
I was a jester in the game. I had played this game for long time. I made me happy all the time. My life was so interesting with the game Guildwars. There were many kinds of jester in the game, such as sensitive jester, clever jester, and intelligent jester and so on. You want to win others when PK you had to buy gw gold to play for the intelligent skill. The intelligent was the main skill of the jester I think. I had an account of 92 levels; its skill was equipment sensitive. It was vey bad I thought. It always failed when PK with others. I had a friend who played for sensitive skill before, but now she was thinking about the intelligent jester. She thought it was better may be. I thought she was right this time. I saw too intelligent jester there. One is intelligent jester of equipment. The other was intelligent jester of sensitive. It was simple to play for intelligent jester of equipment. One of my friends played for it. He bought the equipment with some GuildWars Gold, then the left point he add the intelligent. But the sensitive intelligent jester has no power point. It has some more magic instead. When I busy playing for my jester, I cost much more Guild Wars Gold on it. I had no power, I did not wear the PT equipment. I even had not equipment to use some time. I had to use some bad equipment some time. I can make G equipment now, but I thought just few people can support that. It was so expensive to do that. At the beginning I played my new account. Then I went to buy the clothes which the knight and the beginner both can wear. Then I transferred as a jester. My life of a jester began from then on. I add some intelligent, then the following was for sensitive. The next I had to play to high the level to get the sensitive skill point. I usually buy some dagger when I got some cheap gw gold. The jester is the main weapon I use. I use the wooden dagger to kill the wooden robot. I usually wore the mask to PK with others. After my account was high I use GuildWars money to buy crystal dagger. I could PK with powerful and stronger peoples till then. My mask was higher too.
Upstreamism advocate Rishi Manchanda calls us to understand health not as a "personal responsibility" but a "common good."
- Upstreamism tasks health care professionals to combat unhealthy social and cultural influences that exist outside — or upstream — of medical facilities.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- Thankfully, health care professionals are not alone. Upstreamism is increasingly part of our cultural consciousness.
It marks a major shift in the government's battle against the opioid crisis.
- The nation's sixth-largest drug distributor is facing criminal charges related to failing to report suspicious drug orders, among other things.
- It marks the first time a drug company has faced criminal charges for distributing opioids.
- Since 1997, nearly 222,000 Americans have died from prescription opioids, partly thanks to unethical doctors who abuse the system.
An innovation may lead to lifelike evolving machines.
- Scientists at Cornell University devise a material with 3 key traits of life.
- The goal for the researchers is not to create life but lifelike machines.
- The researchers were able to program metabolism into the material's DNA.
The real Game of Thrones might be who best leverages the hit HBO show to shape political narratives.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren argues that Game of Thrones is primarily about women in her review of the wildly popular HBO show.
- Warren also touches on other parallels between the show and our modern world, such as inequality, political favoritism of the elite, and the dire impact of different leadership styles on the lives of the people.
- Her review serves as another example of using Game of Thrones as a political analogy and a tool for framing political narratives.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.