from the world's big
Powerful opponent in the Guildwars
I was a jester in the game. I had played this game for long time. I made me happy all the time. My life was so interesting with the game Guildwars. There were many kinds of jester in the game, such as sensitive jester, clever jester, and intelligent jester and so on. You want to win others when PK you had to buy gw gold to play for the intelligent skill. The intelligent was the main skill of the jester I think. I had an account of 92 levels; its skill was equipment sensitive. It was vey bad I thought. It always failed when PK with others. I had a friend who played for sensitive skill before, but now she was thinking about the intelligent jester. She thought it was better may be. I thought she was right this time. I saw too intelligent jester there. One is intelligent jester of equipment. The other was intelligent jester of sensitive. It was simple to play for intelligent jester of equipment. One of my friends played for it. He bought the equipment with some GuildWars Gold, then the left point he add the intelligent. But the sensitive intelligent jester has no power point. It has some more magic instead. When I busy playing for my jester, I cost much more Guild Wars Gold on it. I had no power, I did not wear the PT equipment. I even had not equipment to use some time. I had to use some bad equipment some time. I can make G equipment now, but I thought just few people can support that. It was so expensive to do that. At the beginning I played my new account. Then I went to buy the clothes which the knight and the beginner both can wear. Then I transferred as a jester. My life of a jester began from then on. I add some intelligent, then the following was for sensitive. The next I had to play to high the level to get the sensitive skill point. I usually buy some dagger when I got some cheap gw gold. The jester is the main weapon I use. I use the wooden dagger to kill the wooden robot. I usually wore the mask to PK with others. After my account was high I use GuildWars money to buy crystal dagger. I could PK with powerful and stronger peoples till then. My mask was higher too.
Join multiple Tony and Emmy Award-winning actress Judith Light live on Big Think at 2 pm ET on Monday.
The team caught a glimpse of a process that takes 18,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years.
- In Italy, a team of scientists is using a highly sophisticated detector to hunt for dark matter.
- The team observed an ultra-rare particle interaction that reveals the half-life of a xenon-124 atom to be 18 sextillion years.
- The half-life of a process is how long it takes for half of the radioactive nuclei present in a sample to decay.
What we know about black holes is both fascinating and scary.
- When it comes to black holes, science simultaneously knows so much and so little, which is why they are so fascinating. Focusing on what we do know, this group of astronomers, educators, and physicists share some of the most incredible facts about the powerful and mysterious objects.
- A black hole is so massive that light (and anything else it swallows) can't escape, says Bill Nye. You can't see a black hole, theoretical physicists Michio Kaku and Christophe Galfard explain, because it is too dark. What you can see, however, is the distortion of light around it caused by its extreme gravity.
- Explaining one unsettling concept from astrophysics called spaghettification, astronomer Michelle Thaller says that "If you got close to a black hole there would be tides over your body that small that would rip you apart into basically a strand of spaghetti that would fall down the black hole."
A new study looks at what would happen to human language on a long journey to other star systems.
- A new study proposes that language could change dramatically on long space voyages.
- Spacefaring people might lose the ability to understand the people of Earth.
- This scenario is of particular concern for potential "generation ships".