Powerful opponent in the Guildwars
I was a jester in the game. I had played this game for long time. I made me happy all the time. My life was so interesting with the game Guildwars. There were many kinds of jester in the game, such as sensitive jester, clever jester, and intelligent jester and so on. You want to win others when PK you had to buy gw gold to play for the intelligent skill. The intelligent was the main skill of the jester I think. I had an account of 92 levels; its skill was equipment sensitive. It was vey bad I thought. It always failed when PK with others. I had a friend who played for sensitive skill before, but now she was thinking about the intelligent jester. She thought it was better may be. I thought she was right this time. I saw too intelligent jester there. One is intelligent jester of equipment. The other was intelligent jester of sensitive. It was simple to play for intelligent jester of equipment. One of my friends played for it. He bought the equipment with some GuildWars Gold, then the left point he add the intelligent. But the sensitive intelligent jester has no power point. It has some more magic instead. When I busy playing for my jester, I cost much more Guild Wars Gold on it. I had no power, I did not wear the PT equipment. I even had not equipment to use some time. I had to use some bad equipment some time. I can make G equipment now, but I thought just few people can support that. It was so expensive to do that. At the beginning I played my new account. Then I went to buy the clothes which the knight and the beginner both can wear. Then I transferred as a jester. My life of a jester began from then on. I add some intelligent, then the following was for sensitive. The next I had to play to high the level to get the sensitive skill point. I usually buy some dagger when I got some cheap gw gold. The jester is the main weapon I use. I use the wooden dagger to kill the wooden robot. I usually wore the mask to PK with others. After my account was high I use GuildWars money to buy crystal dagger. I could PK with powerful and stronger peoples till then. My mask was higher too.
What can 3D printing do for medicine? The "sky is the limit," says Northwell Health researcher Dr. Todd Goldstein.
- Medical professionals are currently using 3D printers to create prosthetics and patient-specific organ models that doctors can use to prepare for surgery.
- Eventually, scientists hope to print patient-specific organs that can be transplanted safely into the human body.
- Northwell Health, New York State's largest health care provider, is pioneering 3D printing in medicine in three key ways.
By working together, and learning from one another, we can build better systems.
- Many of the things that we experience, are our imagination manifesting into this physical realm, avers artist Dustin Yellin.
- People need to completely rethink the way they work together, and learn from one another, that they they can build better systems. If not, things may get "really dark" soon.
- The first step to enabling cooperation is figuring out where the common ground is. Through this method, despite contrary beliefs, we may be able to find some degree of peace.
Great ideas in philosophy often come in dense packages. Then there is where the work of Marcus Aurelius.
- Meditations is a collection of the philosophical ideas of the Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius.
- Written as a series of notes to himself, the book is much more readable than the dry philosophy most people are used to.
- The advice he gave to himself 2,000 years ago is increasingly applicable in our hectic, stressed-out lives.
The periodic table was a lot simpler at the beginning of the universe.
- Michelle Thaller's "absolute favorite fact in the universe" is that we are made of dead stars.
- The Big Bang, when it went off, produced basically three elements: hydrogen, helium, and lithium. Every atom more complex had to be formed inside a star. Over time, stars such as the sun produce things like carbon and oxygen.
- They don't really get much more far off the periodic table than that. If you want to go any farther than the element iron, then you actually need a very violent explosion, a supernova explosion.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.