Powerful opponent in the Guildwars
I was a jester in the game. I had played this game for long time. I made me happy all the time. My life was so interesting with the game Guildwars. There were many kinds of jester in the game, such as sensitive jester, clever jester, and intelligent jester and so on. You want to win others when PK you had to buy gw gold to play for the intelligent skill. The intelligent was the main skill of the jester I think. I had an account of 92 levels; its skill was equipment sensitive. It was vey bad I thought. It always failed when PK with others. I had a friend who played for sensitive skill before, but now she was thinking about the intelligent jester. She thought it was better may be. I thought she was right this time. I saw too intelligent jester there. One is intelligent jester of equipment. The other was intelligent jester of sensitive. It was simple to play for intelligent jester of equipment. One of my friends played for it. He bought the equipment with some GuildWars Gold, then the left point he add the intelligent. But the sensitive intelligent jester has no power point. It has some more magic instead. When I busy playing for my jester, I cost much more Guild Wars Gold on it. I had no power, I did not wear the PT equipment. I even had not equipment to use some time. I had to use some bad equipment some time. I can make G equipment now, but I thought just few people can support that. It was so expensive to do that. At the beginning I played my new account. Then I went to buy the clothes which the knight and the beginner both can wear. Then I transferred as a jester. My life of a jester began from then on. I add some intelligent, then the following was for sensitive. The next I had to play to high the level to get the sensitive skill point. I usually buy some dagger when I got some cheap gw gold. The jester is the main weapon I use. I use the wooden dagger to kill the wooden robot. I usually wore the mask to PK with others. After my account was high I use GuildWars money to buy crystal dagger. I could PK with powerful and stronger peoples till then. My mask was higher too.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
A NASA astronomer explains how astronauts dispose of their, uh, dark matter.
- When nature calls in micro-gravity, astronauts must answer. Space agencies have developed suction-based toilets – with a camera built in to ensure all the waste is contained before "flushing".
- Yes, there have been floaters in space. The early days of space exploration were a learning curve!
- Amazingly, you don't need gravity to digest food. Peristalsis, the process by which your throat and intestines squeeze themselves, actually moves food and water through your digestive system without gravity at all.
The Harvard psychologist loves reading authors' rules for writing. Here are his own.
- Steven Pinker is many things: linguist, psychologist, optimist, Harvard professor, and author.
- When it comes to writing, he's a student and a teacher.
- Here's are his 13 rules for writing better, more simply, and more clearly.
A growing body of research shows promising signs that the keto diet might be able to improve mental health.
- The keto diet is known to be an effective tool for weight loss, however its effects on mental health remain largely unclear.
- Recent studies suggests that the keto diet might be an effective tool for treating depression, and clearing up so-called "brain fog," though scientists caution more research is necessary before it can be recommended as a treatment.
- Any experiments with the keto diet are best done in conjunction with a doctor, considering some people face problems when transitioning to the low-carb diet.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.