Posibilities of alternate dimensions.
All of our particals are constantly moving. These vibrations make it so that we are never in the same space at the same time. Theoreticly if we wer to change the speed of the vibrations you would enter into a dimension that occupied the empty space between your molequles. Thus it can be theorized that there are an infinate number of dimensions occupying the same space at different frequencies. However since matter cannot be created or destroyed there is a slim chance that in order to move yourself through the dimensions something or someone would have to take your place with the same structure as you from the dimension you are trying to enter. These are only theorys however as there is no way to actualy test these theorys as someone or something would have to cross through at the same time as you, have the same chemical make up, and try to transfer to your frequency.Thus if you tryed it without meeting these standards you would die, have brain dammage, loose your mind and go on a murdurous rampage, ect. I am unable to test any of these theorys however as I've yet to divise a way to change movement frequencys at the molecular level. Even if I was able to divise something of that magnitude it would undoutibly require huge amounts of energy, money, space, and time.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
Cosmologists propose a groundbreaking model of the universe using string theory.
- A new paper uses string theory to propose a new model of the universe.
- The researchers think our universe may be riding a bubble expanded by dark energy.
- All matter in the universe may exist in strings that reach into another dimension.
Evolution doesn't clean up after itself very well.
- An evolutionary biologist got people swapping ideas about our lingering vestigia.
- Basically, this is the stuff that served some evolutionary purpose at some point, but now is kind of, well, extra.
- Here are the six traits that inaugurated the fun.
For Damien Echols, tattoos are part of his existential armor.
- In prison Damien Echols was known by his number SK931, not his name, and had his hair sheared off. Stripped of his identity, the only thing he had left was his skin.
- This is why he began tattooing things that are meaningful to him — to carry a "suit of armor" made up the images of the people and things that have significance to him, from his friends to talismans.
- Echols believes that all places are imbued with divinity: "If you interact with New York City as if there's an intelligence behind... then it will behave towards you the same way.".
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.