Pirates of the Burning Sea: tiger is still the king in the animals
It is a tiger, but it likes to play the human beings game which called Pirates of the Burning Sea, it also have some potbs gold which are used to play this game. It is in a cartoon. I know it is impossible in the true life, but in the cartoon it is true. And make most of the children believe, they watch this program with a happy mood and will watch it every day.
I still think it is a funny TV program, we have seen a lot of animals in the cartoon and they can speak in the cartoon, we human beings can understand their words. It is a surprise thing, if it even happened in the real life; I think it is easy for our human beings to make friends with animals. Maybe we human beings can play the game with the animals if that we know each others words. We can even exchange our Pirates of the Burning Sea Gold, so that we human beings will not kill some of our friends under the truth that the animals can tell us their mind.
To tell you the truth, I never watch that kind of program that animals can play the game and all have some potbs Doubloon. But I hear from some from my neighbor, he is a child, he watch it every day. He tells me that the tiger in this game is the most players among the animals; its skill is the best, and so it has the most potbs money. It usually shows its game gold in front of other animals. So they are proud of it. On the other hand, they want to get its game gold to be theirs. But they are afraid of the tiger and they can not beat the tiger. So they sometimes only see the tiger smile to them with a bad face. Also sometimes the tiger will ask them to buy potbs Doubloon from it. If anyone of them not obeys it, it will threaten them and say it is the king in the forest. Even it will bite them if they do not buy some. He still says he thinks the tiger is the worst in the forest. I laugh at him and say it is the natural, just like the society. Anyone who is the strong can live in the society safe and never being threatening by others.
International poker champion Liv Boeree teaches decision-making for Big Think Edge.
Discover the holistic and all-encompassing philosophies of the ancient East.
- Taoist philosophy teaches its adherents the paradoxical action of non-action.
- Over three thousand years ago, the I Ching conceptualized binary code and influenced major asian religions
- Ram Dass and Herman Hesse synthesized western scientific and philosophic views with traditional eastern religions to inform their teachings.
An MIT study predicts when artificial intelligence will take over for humans in different occupations.
While technology develops at exponential speed, transforming how we go about our everyday tasks and extending our lives, it also offers much to worry about. In particular, many top minds think that automation will cost humans their employment, with up to 47% of all jobs gone in the next 25 years. And chances are, this number could be even higher and the massive job loss will come earlier.
One way to limit clutter is by being mindful of your spending.
- Overbuyers are people who love to buy — they stockpile things as a result. These are individuals who are prone to run out of space in trying to store their stuff and they may even lose track of what — and how much of what — they have.
- One way overbuyers can limit their waste, both money and space wise, is by storing items at the store, and then buy them when they really need them.
- Underbuyers tend to go to extraordinary lengths to not buy things. They save money and do fewer errands, however, they often make do with shabby personal items. They may also, when they finally decide to go out to buy a product, go without entirely because the item may no longer be available.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.