Pirates of the Burning Sea: tiger is still the king in the animals
It is a tiger, but it likes to play the human beings game which called Pirates of the Burning Sea, it also have some potbs gold which are used to play this game. It is in a cartoon. I know it is impossible in the true life, but in the cartoon it is true. And make most of the children believe, they watch this program with a happy mood and will watch it every day.
I still think it is a funny TV program, we have seen a lot of animals in the cartoon and they can speak in the cartoon, we human beings can understand their words. It is a surprise thing, if it even happened in the real life; I think it is easy for our human beings to make friends with animals. Maybe we human beings can play the game with the animals if that we know each others words. We can even exchange our Pirates of the Burning Sea Gold, so that we human beings will not kill some of our friends under the truth that the animals can tell us their mind.
To tell you the truth, I never watch that kind of program that animals can play the game and all have some potbs Doubloon. But I hear from some from my neighbor, he is a child, he watch it every day. He tells me that the tiger in this game is the most players among the animals; its skill is the best, and so it has the most potbs money. It usually shows its game gold in front of other animals. So they are proud of it. On the other hand, they want to get its game gold to be theirs. But they are afraid of the tiger and they can not beat the tiger. So they sometimes only see the tiger smile to them with a bad face. Also sometimes the tiger will ask them to buy potbs Doubloon from it. If anyone of them not obeys it, it will threaten them and say it is the king in the forest. Even it will bite them if they do not buy some. He still says he thinks the tiger is the worst in the forest. I laugh at him and say it is the natural, just like the society. Anyone who is the strong can live in the society safe and never being threatening by others.
Step inside the unlikely friendship of a former ACLU president and an ultra-conservative Supreme Court Justice.
- Former president of the ACLU Nadine Strossen and Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia were unlikely friends. They debated each other at events all over the world, and because of that developed a deep and rewarding friendship – despite their immense differences.
- Scalia, a famous conservative, was invited to circles that were not his "home territory", such as the ACLU, to debate his views. Here, Strossen expresses her gratitude and respect for his commitment to the exchange of ideas.
- "It's really sad that people seem to think that if you disagree with somebody on some issues you can't be mutually respectful, you can't enjoy each other's company, you can't learn from each other and grow in yourself," says Strossen.
- The opinions expressed in this video do not necessarily reflect the views of the Charles Koch Foundation, which encourages the expression of diverse viewpoints within a culture of civil discourse and mutual respect.
Learn how to redesign your job for maximum reward.
- Broaching the question "What is my purpose?" is daunting – it's a grandiose idea, but research can make it a little more approachable if work is where you find your meaning. It turns out you can redesign your job to have maximum purpose.
- There are 3 ways people find meaning at work, what Aaron Hurst calls the three elevations of impact. About a third of the population finds meaning at an individual level, from seeing the direct impact of their work on other people. Another third of people find their purpose at an organizational level. And the last third of people find meaning at a social level.
- "What's interesting about these three elevations of impact is they enable us to find meaning in any job if we approach it the right way. And it shows how accessible purpose can be when we take responsibility for it in our work," says Hurst.
Erik Verlinde has been compared to Einstein for completely rethinking the nature of gravity.
- The Dutch physicist Erik Verlinde's hypothesis describes gravity as an "emergent" force not fundamental.
- The scientist thinks his ideas describe the universe better than existing models, without resorting to "dark matter".
- While some question his previous papers, Verlinde is reworking his ideas as a full-fledged theory.
TuSimple, an autonomous trucking company, has also engaged in test programs with the United States Postal Service and Amazon.
PAUL RATJE / Contributor
- This week, UPS announced that it's working with autonomous trucking startup TuSimple on a pilot project to deliver cargo in Arizona using self-driving trucks.
- UPS has also acquired a minority stake in TuSimple.
- TuSimple hopes its trucks will be fully autonomous — without a human driver — by late 2020, though regulatory questions remain.