Pirates of the Burning Sea: tiger is still the king in the animals
It is a tiger, but it likes to play the human beings game which called Pirates of the Burning Sea, it also have some potbs gold which are used to play this game. It is in a cartoon. I know it is impossible in the true life, but in the cartoon it is true. And make most of the children believe, they watch this program with a happy mood and will watch it every day.
I still think it is a funny TV program, we have seen a lot of animals in the cartoon and they can speak in the cartoon, we human beings can understand their words. It is a surprise thing, if it even happened in the real life; I think it is easy for our human beings to make friends with animals. Maybe we human beings can play the game with the animals if that we know each others words. We can even exchange our Pirates of the Burning Sea Gold, so that we human beings will not kill some of our friends under the truth that the animals can tell us their mind.
To tell you the truth, I never watch that kind of program that animals can play the game and all have some potbs Doubloon. But I hear from some from my neighbor, he is a child, he watch it every day. He tells me that the tiger in this game is the most players among the animals; its skill is the best, and so it has the most potbs money. It usually shows its game gold in front of other animals. So they are proud of it. On the other hand, they want to get its game gold to be theirs. But they are afraid of the tiger and they can not beat the tiger. So they sometimes only see the tiger smile to them with a bad face. Also sometimes the tiger will ask them to buy potbs Doubloon from it. If anyone of them not obeys it, it will threaten them and say it is the king in the forest. Even it will bite them if they do not buy some. He still says he thinks the tiger is the worst in the forest. I laugh at him and say it is the natural, just like the society. Anyone who is the strong can live in the society safe and never being threatening by others.
Be glad your name isn't attached to any of these bad ideas.
- Some inventions can be celebrated during their time, but are proven to be devastating in the long run.
- The inventions doesn't have to be physical. Complex mathematical creations that create money for Wall Street can do as much damage, in theory, as a gas that destroys the ozone layer.
- Inventors can even see their creations be used for purposes far different than they had intended.
The results come from a 15-year study that used ultrasound scans to track blood vessels in middle-aged adults starting in 2002.
- The study measured the stiffness of blood vessels in middle-aged patients over time.
- Stiff blood vessels can lead to the destruction of delicate blood vessels in the brain, which can contribute to cognitive decline.
- The scans could someday become a widely used tool to identify people at high risk of developing dementia and Alzheimer's.
The new offices will be built in New York's Long Island City and Viriginia's Arlington.
- Amazon will receive more than $2 billion in incentives from the two states.
- The company plans to create a total of 50,000 jobs at an average wage of $150,000.
- The announcement has caused controversy, raising concerns about rising rent prices and potentially lost resources in communities surrounding the upcoming developments.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.