Pirates of the Burning Sea: they are the happiest
She is a middle school student; she loves a boy who is a college student. They know each other through the internet because of the Pirates of the Burning Sea Gold in the game. It seems that this game burned their love in the true life. She is very dolce and always cares for him in the game, he is handsome and honest. They all have good impression to each other. But they are in different place and they never met in real life. As we all know, the love in different sometimes will not have a good result. Above all, they do not know each other; only chat on the game, only replace some potbs gold in the game, and their record of formal schooling is not the same. So it must have some difficult if they want to together.She knows very clearly that they have many different and she does know whether they can live long. Every time when they chat is in the game, they even do not know whether they have many the same topics in real life or out the game and except the potbs Doubloon.One time, he says to her he wants to meet her. She is very happy to hear this and agrees. Because it is the first time they will meet, they all feel nervous and prepare so much before the meeting. When the time they met, they soon recognize each other, seems they have known each other before. It is the first time they do not talk something about the potbs money and also in real life. They are excited and have a good day. The next period they talk is something about the life, the study and so on. But for the game gold they also have the same idea. Maybe sometimes they will have some different ideas in something, they will persuade the other to listen and keep happiness. Sometime, if they want to buy the game, they will buy potbs Doubloon together in the game and play in a united way.
Somebody may be think they will not last long, but in their eyes, they are also the happiest, they share everything and understand each other. So no matter what other think, they will do their own way. In their eyes, they only can see each other and love each other.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
The Canadian professor has an extensive collection posted on his site.
- Peterson's Great Books list features classics by Orwell, Jung, Huxley, and Dostoevsky.
- Categories include literature, neuroscience, religion, and systems analysis.
- Having recently left Patreon for "freedom of speech" reasons, Peterson is taking direct donations through Paypal (and Bitcoin).
The Oxfam report prompted Anand Giridharadas to tweet: "Don't be Pinkered into everything's-getting-better complacency."
- A new report by Oxfam argues that wealth inequality is causing poverty and misery around the world.
- In the last year, the world's billionaires saw their wealth increase by 12%, while the poorest 3.8 billion people on the planet lost 11% of their wealth.
- The report prompted Anand Giridharadas to tweet: "Don't be Pinkered into everything's-getting-better complacency." We explain what Steven Pinker's got to do with it.
Despite incredible economic growth, it is not necessarily an investor's paradise.
- China's stock market is just 27 years old. It's economy has grown 30x over that time.
- Imagine if you had invested early and gotten in on the ground floor.
- Actually, you would have lost money. Here's how that's possible.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.