Pirates of the Burning Sea: they are the happiest
She is a middle school student; she loves a boy who is a college student. They know each other through the internet because of the Pirates of the Burning Sea Gold in the game. It seems that this game burned their love in the true life. She is very dolce and always cares for him in the game, he is handsome and honest. They all have good impression to each other. But they are in different place and they never met in real life. As we all know, the love in different sometimes will not have a good result. Above all, they do not know each other; only chat on the game, only replace some potbs gold in the game, and their record of formal schooling is not the same. So it must have some difficult if they want to together.She knows very clearly that they have many different and she does know whether they can live long. Every time when they chat is in the game, they even do not know whether they have many the same topics in real life or out the game and except the potbs Doubloon.One time, he says to her he wants to meet her. She is very happy to hear this and agrees. Because it is the first time they will meet, they all feel nervous and prepare so much before the meeting. When the time they met, they soon recognize each other, seems they have known each other before. It is the first time they do not talk something about the potbs money and also in real life. They are excited and have a good day. The next period they talk is something about the life, the study and so on. But for the game gold they also have the same idea. Maybe sometimes they will have some different ideas in something, they will persuade the other to listen and keep happiness. Sometime, if they want to buy the game, they will buy potbs Doubloon together in the game and play in a united way.
Somebody may be think they will not last long, but in their eyes, they are also the happiest, they share everything and understand each other. So no matter what other think, they will do their own way. In their eyes, they only can see each other and love each other.
Pfizer's partnerships strengthen their ability to deliver vaccines in developing countries.
- Community healthcare workers face many challenges in their work, including often traveling far distances to see their clients
- Pfizer is helping to drive the UN's sustainable development goals through partnerships.
- Pfizer partnered with AMP and the World Health Organization to develop a training program for healthcare workers.
Is everyone's favorite Thanksgiving centerpiece really to blame for the post-dinner doldrums?
- Americans kill around 45 million turkeys every year in preparation for the Thanksgiving meal, only to blame our favorite centerpiece for the following food comas.
- Rumor has it our after-dinner sleepiness results from the tryptophan found in turkey.
- However, it is the meal's overall nutritional imbalance, not just the tryptophan, that make us want to leave the dishes for tomorrow. Or maybe the next day.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
The famed author headed to the pond thanks to Indian philosophy.
- The famed author was heavily influenced by Indian literature, informing his decision to self-exile on Walden Pond.
- He was introduced to these texts by his good friend's father, William Emerson.
- Yoga philosophy was in America a century before any physical practices were introduced.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.