Pirates of the Burning Sea: they are the happiest
She is a middle school student; she loves a boy who is a college student. They know each other through the internet because of the Pirates of the Burning Sea Gold in the game. It seems that this game burned their love in the true life. She is very dolce and always cares for him in the game, he is handsome and honest. They all have good impression to each other. But they are in different place and they never met in real life. As we all know, the love in different sometimes will not have a good result. Above all, they do not know each other; only chat on the game, only replace some potbs gold in the game, and their record of formal schooling is not the same. So it must have some difficult if they want to together.She knows very clearly that they have many different and she does know whether they can live long. Every time when they chat is in the game, they even do not know whether they have many the same topics in real life or out the game and except the potbs Doubloon.One time, he says to her he wants to meet her. She is very happy to hear this and agrees. Because it is the first time they will meet, they all feel nervous and prepare so much before the meeting. When the time they met, they soon recognize each other, seems they have known each other before. It is the first time they do not talk something about the potbs money and also in real life. They are excited and have a good day. The next period they talk is something about the life, the study and so on. But for the game gold they also have the same idea. Maybe sometimes they will have some different ideas in something, they will persuade the other to listen and keep happiness. Sometime, if they want to buy the game, they will buy potbs Doubloon together in the game and play in a united way.
Somebody may be think they will not last long, but in their eyes, they are also the happiest, they share everything and understand each other. So no matter what other think, they will do their own way. In their eyes, they only can see each other and love each other.
Understanding thinking talents in yourself and others can build strong teams and help avoid burnout.
- Learn to collaborate within a team and identify "thinking talent" surpluses – and shortages.
- Angie McArthur teaches intelligent collaboration for Big Think Edge.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
Rediscovering the principles of self-actualisation might be just the tonic that the modern world is crying out for.
Abraham Maslow was the 20th-century American psychologist best-known for explaining motivation through his hierarchy of needs, which he represented in a pyramid. At the base, our physiological needs include food, water, warmth and rest.
Using a new process, a mini-brain develops retinal cells.
- Mini-brains, or "neural organoids," are at the cutting edge of medical research.
- This is the first one that's started developing eyes.
- Stem cells are key to the growing of organoids of various body parts.
Does believing in true love make people act like jerks?
- Ghosting, or cutting off all contact suddenly with a romantic partner, is not nice.
- Growth-oriented people (who think relationships are made, not born) do not appreciate it.
- Destiny-oriented people (who believe in soulmates) are more likely to be okay with ghosting.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.