Pirates of the Burning Sea: they are the happiest
She is a middle school student; she loves a boy who is a college student. They know each other through the internet because of the Pirates of the Burning Sea Gold in the game. It seems that this game burned their love in the true life. She is very dolce and always cares for him in the game, he is handsome and honest. They all have good impression to each other. But they are in different place and they never met in real life. As we all know, the love in different sometimes will not have a good result. Above all, they do not know each other; only chat on the game, only replace some potbs gold in the game, and their record of formal schooling is not the same. So it must have some difficult if they want to together.She knows very clearly that they have many different and she does know whether they can live long. Every time when they chat is in the game, they even do not know whether they have many the same topics in real life or out the game and except the potbs Doubloon.One time, he says to her he wants to meet her. She is very happy to hear this and agrees. Because it is the first time they will meet, they all feel nervous and prepare so much before the meeting. When the time they met, they soon recognize each other, seems they have known each other before. It is the first time they do not talk something about the potbs money and also in real life. They are excited and have a good day. The next period they talk is something about the life, the study and so on. But for the game gold they also have the same idea. Maybe sometimes they will have some different ideas in something, they will persuade the other to listen and keep happiness. Sometime, if they want to buy the game, they will buy potbs Doubloon together in the game and play in a united way.
Somebody may be think they will not last long, but in their eyes, they are also the happiest, they share everything and understand each other. So no matter what other think, they will do their own way. In their eyes, they only can see each other and love each other.
Upstreamism advocate Rishi Manchanda calls us to understand health not as a "personal responsibility" but a "common good."
- Upstreamism tasks health care professionals to combat unhealthy social and cultural influences that exist outside — or upstream — of medical facilities.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- Thankfully, health care professionals are not alone. Upstreamism is increasingly part of our cultural consciousness.
A plan to forgive almost a trillion dollars in debt would solve the student loan debt crisis, but can it work?
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren has just proposed a bold education reform plan that would forgive billions in student debt.
- The plan would forgive the debt held by more than 30 million Americans.
- The debt forgiveness program is one part of a larger program to make higher education more accessible.
A new method promises to capture an elusive dark world particle.
- Scientists working on the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) devised a method for trapping dark matter particles.
- Dark matter is estimated to take up 26.8% of all matter in the Universe.
- The researchers will be able to try their approach in 2021, when the LHC goes back online.
In most states, LGBTQ Americans have no legal protections against discrimination in the workplace.
- The Supreme Court will decide whether the Civil Rights Act of 1964 also applies to gay and transgender people.
- The court, which currently has a probable conservative majority, will likely decide on the cases in 2020.
- Only 21 states and the District of Columbia have passed laws effectively extending the Civil Rights of 1964 to gay and transgender people.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.