Physical Evidence Why I Can't Deny Spirituality
The existence of the pineal gland is solid proof that there is something more to humans than meets the eye. A tiny gland near the middle of the brain kind of forward to be right behind where the eyes are is the gateway to the spiritual world.
The gland sort of looks like a pine cone, hence it got it's name "pineal gland". Has anyone ever heard of the court of the pine cone in The Vatican? Has anyone ever seen the cane that the pope uses? Has anyone ever seen religious painting or ancient culture paintings with pine cones on them? If you haven't I suggest you look those up because they are definately real.
The pineal eye has been called the "third eye" because it is the gateway to the spiritual world. It is the reason we dream and have our free will most likely. What it does in the body chemically is release melatonin while the eyes are shut. The pineal gland also has a tiny bit of water on the inside of it and it has been said that if EM waves are produced around the body the water is capable of existing in space/time and switch over to time/space while the individual is asleep.
If you have ever seen the movie Contact you will remember how the main character was able to travel between worlds is because she was in a tiny water container in the middle of a huge EM generator. It follows the same mechanics, with the sacred geometry and manipulation of waves in the machine they use.
The scientific community has been puzzled about this gland for centuries now and can't come up with the main purpose for, the religious mainstream has subliminally kept it hidden from most of their followers. There is definately something more to this tiny gland that has had such a huge impact on faith and the spiritual world. This gland is a gateway to the higher planes of existence, and a gateway to the spiritual world is more than enough proof for most individuals to need in order to believe.
Pfizer's partnerships strengthen their ability to deliver vaccines in developing countries.
- Community healthcare workers face many challenges in their work, including often traveling far distances to see their clients
- Pfizer is helping to drive the UN's sustainable development goals through partnerships.
- Pfizer partnered with AMP and the World Health Organization to develop a training program for healthcare workers.
The stories we tell define history. So who gets the mic in America?
- History is written by lions. But it's also recorded by lambs.
- In order to understand American history, we need to look at the events of the past as more prismatic than the narrative given to us in high school textbooks.
- Including different voices can paint a more full and vibrant portrait of America. Which is why more walks of American life can and should be storytellers.
There is no doubt that the historical Jesus, the man who was executed by the Roman State in the first century CE, was a brown-skinned, Middle Eastern Jew.
I grew up in a Christian home, where a photo of Jesus hung on my bedroom wall. I still have it. It is schmaltzy and rather tacky in that 1970s kind of way, but as a little girl I loved it. In this picture, Jesus looks kind and gentle, he gazes down at me lovingly. He is also light-haired, blue-eyed, and very white.
Orangutans join humans and bees in a very exclusive club
- Orangutan mothers wait to sound a danger alarm to avoid tipping off predators to their location
- It took a couple of researchers crawling around the Sumatran jungle to discover the phenomenon
- This ability may come from a common ancestor
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.