Personal Trainer Chicago Training Tips
http://www.personaltrainerchicago-il.com Check out the rest of the personal trainer articles in this series to get into the best shape of your life. Serving Chicago as well as these Chicago IL suburbs Personal Trainer Highland Park IL,Personal Trainer Lake Forest il,Personal Trainer Northbrook Il,Personal Trainer Evanston IL,Personal Trainer Schaumburg IL
http://www.personaltrainerchicago-il.com There is nothing that can impact your life on how well you fell than exercise and proper nutrition. Exercise will keep your body fit and toned while proper nutrition is the fuel that your body needs to sustain itself Typically if you have unhealthy eating habits you will suffer from a lack of energy and your confidence level will be low. If you change your mindset along with your lifestyle you can be well on your way to making a difference If you want to increase your metabolic rate you should try to eat lean protein. Lean protein helps build muscle. Since muscle burns more calories it will help burn extra body fat. You can get protein from common foods like egg whites, ground turkey and chicken breast. Other source like protein shakes contain lots of protein with out having to eat a large meal To get some extra exercise in you can choose to walk. It’s easier mentally to just get up in the morning and take a quick walk on a tread mill for 20 minutes rather than waiting until the end of the day. After a few weeks not only will you look better but feel better as well. You’ll notice a difference in your energy level and your waist line will shrink, Be sure to stretch before and after each walking session so your muscles wont tighten up on you. You’ve probably heard it a million times. Drink plenty of water every day. There are 0 calories in water which by itself should convince you but also it aids in reducing fat in your system. If you want to take your fitness lifestyle to the next level consider hiring a personal trainer. They will design a program specifically for your needs. They will motivate you when you reach a plateau and keep you progressing toward your ultimate goal
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
You can say 'no' to things, and you should. Do it like this.
- Give yourself permission to say "no" to things. Saying yes to everything is a fast way to burn out.
- Learn to say no in a way that keeps the door of opportunity open: No should never be a one-word answer. Say "No, but I could do this instead," or, "No, but let me connect you to someone who can help."
- If you really want to say yes but can't manage another commitment, try qualifiers like "yes, if," or "yes, after."
Three scientists publish a paper proving that Mercury, not Venus, is the closest planet to Earth.
- Earth is the third planet from the Sun, so our closest neighbor must be planet two or four, right?
- Wrong! Neither Venus nor Mars is the right answer.
- Three scientists ran the numbers. In this YouTube video, one of them explains why our nearest neighbor is... Mercury!
Neuroscience research suggests it might be time to rethink our ideas about when exactly a child becomes an adult.
- Research suggests that most human brains take about 25 years to develop, though these rates can vary among men and women, and among individuals.
- Although the human brain matures in size during adolescence, important developments within the prefrontal cortex and other regions still take pace well into one's 20s.
- The findings raise complex ethical questions about the way our criminal justice systems punishes criminals in their late teens and early 20s.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.