Perfect world: My sweet memory
It has been many years. Yue and I live together. We are happy all the time. We all like this kind of lives very much. I usually take yue fly across the forest, the valley and the lake. The landscape is beautiful.
One day, I took her to watch the snow. It was heavy. She sat beside me. She was so soft and the snow was so white and beautiful. Suddenly I thought the god words. He asked me to exercise my power. Then I will have power to open the monster door. He told me I had the power to do that. I have to told this to yue though I did not want her be sad. She laughed and said she will support me. She believed me. I hope I can finish my task fast then I can stay with her all the time. I did not want leave her alone. She gave me some Perfect World Gold to me, and told me I would need it. I was so grateful.
We played in the snow. Suddenly we heard a voice, it was a girl. We flied forward the sound quickly. After not long time, we got there. I saw a bogy. Yue told me she can help the bogy. She threw out three light items to kill the opponent. When the bogy saw me, she was so surprise, she said she knew me. I smile and said I was a little famous in the bogy world. She said her name was butterfly. She lost much blood. I use my skill to surgeon her and to took her home. We both lost Perfect World Silver for her, but we are still happy when the young bogy laughed.
Yue said she needs to prepare some good equipment for me. She was afraid that I would be injured in the future battle. She told me she has some friends who can supply some information of the cheap Perfect World Gold. She asked me to go to find them with her. I looked at her gratefully. She was so kind to me. I will protect her all the time till I am dead. I still remember the first time I met her. We were both the newer in the game. I walked around here and there. I did not know where to get task to make Perfect World money. She has a friend guild her. She was a little familiar. She asked me if I was a newer. I nodded. She told me she was a newer too. She played together with her friend now. She asked me do not worry about it, she would help me. She asked her friend to buy Perfect World Gold for me. The guy was hesitating to do that. She told the guy if he would not help me she would not play with him. The guy agreed at last.
We played together from then on.
A guide to making difficult conversations possible—and peaceful—in an increasingly polarized nation.
- How can we reach out to people on the other side of the divide? Get to know the other person as a human being before you get to know them as a set of tribal political beliefs, says Sarah Ruger. Don't launch straight into the difficult topics—connect on a more basic level first.
- To bond, use icebreakers backed by neuroscience and psychology: Share a meal, watch some comedy, see awe-inspiring art, go on a tough hike together—sharing tribulation helps break down some of the mental barriers we have between us. Then, get down to talking, putting your humanity before your ideology.
- The Charles Koch Foundation is committed to understanding what drives intolerance and the best ways to cure it. The foundation supports interdisciplinary research to overcome intolerance, new models for peaceful interactions, and experiments that can heal fractured communities. For more information, visit charleskochfoundation.org/courageous-collaborations.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- Acosta will be allowed to return to the White House on Friday.
- The case is still open, and the administration may choose to appeal the ruling.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.