from the world's big
Perfect world: My sweet memory
It has been many years. Yue and I live together. We are happy all the time. We all like this kind of lives very much. I usually take yue fly across the forest, the valley and the lake. The landscape is beautiful.
One day, I took her to watch the snow. It was heavy. She sat beside me. She was so soft and the snow was so white and beautiful. Suddenly I thought the god words. He asked me to exercise my power. Then I will have power to open the monster door. He told me I had the power to do that. I have to told this to yue though I did not want her be sad. She laughed and said she will support me. She believed me. I hope I can finish my task fast then I can stay with her all the time. I did not want leave her alone. She gave me some Perfect World Gold to me, and told me I would need it. I was so grateful.
We played in the snow. Suddenly we heard a voice, it was a girl. We flied forward the sound quickly. After not long time, we got there. I saw a bogy. Yue told me she can help the bogy. She threw out three light items to kill the opponent. When the bogy saw me, she was so surprise, she said she knew me. I smile and said I was a little famous in the bogy world. She said her name was butterfly. She lost much blood. I use my skill to surgeon her and to took her home. We both lost Perfect World Silver for her, but we are still happy when the young bogy laughed.
Yue said she needs to prepare some good equipment for me. She was afraid that I would be injured in the future battle. She told me she has some friends who can supply some information of the cheap Perfect World Gold. She asked me to go to find them with her. I looked at her gratefully. She was so kind to me. I will protect her all the time till I am dead. I still remember the first time I met her. We were both the newer in the game. I walked around here and there. I did not know where to get task to make Perfect World money. She has a friend guild her. She was a little familiar. She asked me if I was a newer. I nodded. She told me she was a newer too. She played together with her friend now. She asked me do not worry about it, she would help me. She asked her friend to buy Perfect World Gold for me. The guy was hesitating to do that. She told the guy if he would not help me she would not play with him. The guy agreed at last.
We played together from then on.
Join multiple Tony and Emmy Award-winning actress Judith Light live on Big Think at 2 pm ET on Monday.
The team caught a glimpse of a process that takes 18,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years.
- In Italy, a team of scientists is using a highly sophisticated detector to hunt for dark matter.
- The team observed an ultra-rare particle interaction that reveals the half-life of a xenon-124 atom to be 18 sextillion years.
- The half-life of a process is how long it takes for half of the radioactive nuclei present in a sample to decay.
What we know about black holes is both fascinating and scary.
- When it comes to black holes, science simultaneously knows so much and so little, which is why they are so fascinating. Focusing on what we do know, this group of astronomers, educators, and physicists share some of the most incredible facts about the powerful and mysterious objects.
- A black hole is so massive that light (and anything else it swallows) can't escape, says Bill Nye. You can't see a black hole, theoretical physicists Michio Kaku and Christophe Galfard explain, because it is too dark. What you can see, however, is the distortion of light around it caused by its extreme gravity.
- Explaining one unsettling concept from astrophysics called spaghettification, astronomer Michelle Thaller says that "If you got close to a black hole there would be tides over your body that small that would rip you apart into basically a strand of spaghetti that would fall down the black hole."
A new study looks at what would happen to human language on a long journey to other star systems.
- A new study proposes that language could change dramatically on long space voyages.
- Spacefaring people might lose the ability to understand the people of Earth.
- This scenario is of particular concern for potential "generation ships".