Perfect world: My sweet memory
It has been many years. Yue and I live together. We are happy all the time. We all like this kind of lives very much. I usually take yue fly across the forest, the valley and the lake. The landscape is beautiful.
One day, I took her to watch the snow. It was heavy. She sat beside me. She was so soft and the snow was so white and beautiful. Suddenly I thought the god words. He asked me to exercise my power. Then I will have power to open the monster door. He told me I had the power to do that. I have to told this to yue though I did not want her be sad. She laughed and said she will support me. She believed me. I hope I can finish my task fast then I can stay with her all the time. I did not want leave her alone. She gave me some Perfect World Gold to me, and told me I would need it. I was so grateful.
We played in the snow. Suddenly we heard a voice, it was a girl. We flied forward the sound quickly. After not long time, we got there. I saw a bogy. Yue told me she can help the bogy. She threw out three light items to kill the opponent. When the bogy saw me, she was so surprise, she said she knew me. I smile and said I was a little famous in the bogy world. She said her name was butterfly. She lost much blood. I use my skill to surgeon her and to took her home. We both lost Perfect World Silver for her, but we are still happy when the young bogy laughed.
Yue said she needs to prepare some good equipment for me. She was afraid that I would be injured in the future battle. She told me she has some friends who can supply some information of the cheap Perfect World Gold. She asked me to go to find them with her. I looked at her gratefully. She was so kind to me. I will protect her all the time till I am dead. I still remember the first time I met her. We were both the newer in the game. I walked around here and there. I did not know where to get task to make Perfect World money. She has a friend guild her. She was a little familiar. She asked me if I was a newer. I nodded. She told me she was a newer too. She played together with her friend now. She asked me do not worry about it, she would help me. She asked her friend to buy Perfect World Gold for me. The guy was hesitating to do that. She told the guy if he would not help me she would not play with him. The guy agreed at last.
We played together from then on.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
A new study explores how certain personality traits affect individuals' attitudes on obesity in others.
- The study compared personality traits and obesity views among more than 3,000 mothers.
- The results showed that the personality traits neuroticism and extraversion are linked to more negative views and behaviors related to obesity.
- People who scored high in conscientiousness are more likely to experience "fat phobia.
Meanwhile, Spaniards are the least likely to say their culture is superior to others.
- Survey by Pew Research Center shows great variation in chauvinism across Europe.
- Eight most chauvinist countries are in the east, and include Russia.
- British much more likely than French (and slightly more likely than Germans) to say their culture is "superior" to others.
The history of the Geneva Conventions tells us how the international community draws the line on brutality.
- Henry Dunant's work led to the Red Cross and conventions on treating prisoners humanely.
- Four Geneva Conventions defined the rules for prisoners of war, torture, naval and medical personnel and more.
- Amendments to the agreements reflect the modern world but have not been ratified by all countries.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.