Perfect World: just be smart on the internet
We all say love is a beautiful thing in the worlds, because of love some mighty works will sometimes happened, because of love, some couples and some relatives will together again when they divided from each other.
On the other hand, some of the people will say that love is not true in the world; they never believe there has any love around us. Sometimes those are the person who has been hurt by love. These days, with the development of the society, we find that some of the person likes to find their love online. In the game, they will soon love each other. I know a game that most of the person changes their Perfect World Gold in order that they are married, but it is not true, only in the game. They never met in the true life, but in the game, they really like a couple, they often say some sweet words, if one of the other have any pw Gold in his or her account, he or she will help the other and then go on playing the game. I think it is the reason that some of the person who do not believe the true love in the world. They have seen a lot of love which are not true, they combine the real love with the online love, they think everything is depend on the money or in the game it is depend on the Perfect World Silver. Actually, it is a realistic that nowadays the online love is so much and many people are being cheated through the internet. I have a friend said that, he thinks the smart person will not be cheated online, even in the game, he says that no one should change their Perfect World money in order to improve the friendship. He also says the money is sometimes a good thing we all needed, but sometimes it is the worst thing in the world. The cheap Perfect World Gold is the same as the money, so we should not use a lot of money to establish our friendship.
If any one of us does not have any money in our pocket, just do not play the game or let your parents to Buy Perfect World Gold for you. He says it is the best way and will in advance of being cheated.
Upstreamism advocate Rishi Manchanda calls us to understand health not as a "personal responsibility" but a "common good."
- Upstreamism tasks health care professionals to combat unhealthy social and cultural influences that exist outside — or upstream — of medical facilities.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- Thankfully, health care professionals are not alone. Upstreamism is increasingly part of our cultural consciousness.
- Climate change is no longer a financial problem, just a political one.
- Mitigating climate change by decarbonizing our economy would add trillions of dollars in new investments.
- Public attitudes toward climate change have shifted steadily in favor of action. Now it's up to elected leaders.
A new study shows that some men's reaction to sex is not what you'd expect, resulting in a condition previously observed in women.
A plan to forgive almost a trillion dollars in debt would solve the student loan debt crisis, but can it work?
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren has just proposed a bold education reform plan that would forgive billions in student debt.
- The plan would forgive the debt held by more than 30 million Americans.
- The debt forgiveness program is one part of a larger program to make higher education more accessible.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.