Perfect World: just be smart on the internet
We all say love is a beautiful thing in the worlds, because of love some mighty works will sometimes happened, because of love, some couples and some relatives will together again when they divided from each other.
On the other hand, some of the people will say that love is not true in the world; they never believe there has any love around us. Sometimes those are the person who has been hurt by love. These days, with the development of the society, we find that some of the person likes to find their love online. In the game, they will soon love each other. I know a game that most of the person changes their Perfect World Gold in order that they are married, but it is not true, only in the game. They never met in the true life, but in the game, they really like a couple, they often say some sweet words, if one of the other have any pw Gold in his or her account, he or she will help the other and then go on playing the game. I think it is the reason that some of the person who do not believe the true love in the world. They have seen a lot of love which are not true, they combine the real love with the online love, they think everything is depend on the money or in the game it is depend on the Perfect World Silver. Actually, it is a realistic that nowadays the online love is so much and many people are being cheated through the internet. I have a friend said that, he thinks the smart person will not be cheated online, even in the game, he says that no one should change their Perfect World money in order to improve the friendship. He also says the money is sometimes a good thing we all needed, but sometimes it is the worst thing in the world. The cheap Perfect World Gold is the same as the money, so we should not use a lot of money to establish our friendship.
If any one of us does not have any money in our pocket, just do not play the game or let your parents to Buy Perfect World Gold for you. He says it is the best way and will in advance of being cheated.
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
Do you have a magnetic compass in your head?
Turns out pushups are more telling than treadmill tests when it comes to cardiovascular health.
- Men who can perform 40 pushups in one minute are 96 percent less likely to have cardiovascular disease than those who do less than 10.
- The Harvard study focused on over 1,100 firefighters with a median age of 39.
- The exact results might not be applicable to men of other age groups or to women, researchers warn.
On Thursday, New Zealand moved to ban an array of semi-automatic guns and firearms components following a mass shooting that killed 50 people.
- Gun control supporters are pointing to the ban as an example of swift, decisive action that the U.S. desperately needs.
- Others note the inherent differences between the two nations, arguing that it is a good thing that it is relatively hard to pass such legislation in such a short timeframe.
- The ban will surely shape future conversations about gun control in the U.S.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.