Perfect World: just be smart on the internet
We all say love is a beautiful thing in the worlds, because of love some mighty works will sometimes happened, because of love, some couples and some relatives will together again when they divided from each other.
On the other hand, some of the people will say that love is not true in the world; they never believe there has any love around us. Sometimes those are the person who has been hurt by love. These days, with the development of the society, we find that some of the person likes to find their love online. In the game, they will soon love each other. I know a game that most of the person changes their Perfect World Gold in order that they are married, but it is not true, only in the game. They never met in the true life, but in the game, they really like a couple, they often say some sweet words, if one of the other have any pw Gold in his or her account, he or she will help the other and then go on playing the game. I think it is the reason that some of the person who do not believe the true love in the world. They have seen a lot of love which are not true, they combine the real love with the online love, they think everything is depend on the money or in the game it is depend on the Perfect World Silver. Actually, it is a realistic that nowadays the online love is so much and many people are being cheated through the internet. I have a friend said that, he thinks the smart person will not be cheated online, even in the game, he says that no one should change their Perfect World money in order to improve the friendship. He also says the money is sometimes a good thing we all needed, but sometimes it is the worst thing in the world. The cheap Perfect World Gold is the same as the money, so we should not use a lot of money to establish our friendship.
If any one of us does not have any money in our pocket, just do not play the game or let your parents to Buy Perfect World Gold for you. He says it is the best way and will in advance of being cheated.
Delay, deny and deflect were the strategies Facebook has used to navigate scandals it's faced in recent years, according to the New York Times.
- The exhaustive report is based on interviews with more than 50 people with ties to the company.
- It outlines how senior executives misled the public and lawmakers in regards to what it had discovered about privacy breaches and Russian interference in U.S. politics.
- On Thursday, Facebook cut ties with one of the companies, Definers Public Relations, listed in the report.
Protected animals are feared to be headed for the black market.
Dogs' floppy ears may be part of why they and other domesticated animals love humans so much.
- Nearly all domestic animals share several key traits in addition to friendliness to humans, traits such as floppy ears, a spotted coat, a shorter snout, and so on.
- Researchers have been puzzled as to why these traits keep showing up in disparate species, even when they aren't being bred for those qualities. This is known as "domestication syndrome."
- Now, researchers are pointing to a group of a cells called neural crest cells as the key to understanding domestication syndrome.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.