Paying End Users for their Traffic Generation
The internet is an amazing place of opportunity for those seeking financial independence. I feel that sites should reward their end users, just as many sites have begun to pave the way. A great site just launched which really gives a great opportunity to any end user to earn big for their participation. Check that out at http://moneyfoserious.com
As far as this site (big think) is concerned, it will not take off because it doesn't follow and end user reward model. There is no incentive to post here as opposed to the site above. Yes, it offers freedom, but it gives no targeting, no means of generating change, and no real advantage when compared to other forums of idea expression. My two cents.
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
Does believing in true love make people act like jerks?
- Ghosting, or cutting off all contact suddenly with a romantic partner, is not nice.
- Growth-oriented people (who think relationships are made, not born) do not appreciate it.
- Destiny-oriented people (who believe in soulmates) are more likely to be okay with ghosting.
A new method of growing mini-brains produces some startling results.
- Researchers find a new and inexpensive way to keep organoids growing for a year.
- Axons from the study's organoids attached themselves to embryonic mouse spinal cord cells.
- The mini-brains took control of muscles connected to the spinal cords.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.