Overview problem with United States
The conclusion that was met is that our economy’s downfall is the continuing gap between the rich and the poor. How you change this though – I think that the only way to change it is by improving education. I feel that in general poor people are less intelligent – brutally honest but true. So the continuing degeneration of education will mean the continuing degeneration of intelligence until our country’s economy falls. As stupidity rises so will religion. Because what comes with stupidity is the arbitrary lines that make life so uniform that characterize far right Christianity; if you do not accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior, you will go to Hell. This statement is run by fear, which will eventually lead us to become even more myopic and judgmental as a nation. The separation of Church and State will continue to degrade until they become one. And eventually our nation will become a Christian Nation completely contradicting what the Founding Fathers had in mind.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
Even some teachers suffer from anxiety about math.
I teach people how to teach math, and I've been working in this field for 30 years. Across those decades, I've met many people who suffer from varying degrees of math trauma – a form of debilitating mental shutdown when it comes to doing mathematics.
She met mere mortals with and without the Vatican's approval.
- For centuries, the Virgin Mary has appeared to the faithful, requesting devotion and promising comfort.
- These maps show the geography of Marian apparitions – the handful approved by the Vatican, and many others.
- Historically, Europe is where most apparitions have been reported, but the U.S. is pretty fertile ground too.
The legacy of Felix Dzerzhinsky, who led Soviet secret police in the "Red Terror," still confounds Russia.
- Felix Dzerzhinsky led the Cheka, Soviet Union's first secret police.
- The Cheka was infamous for executing thousands during the Red Terror of 1918.
- The Cheka later became the KGB, the spy organization where Russia's President Putin served for years.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.