One world one people
I would like to start with the concept of no monetary. Things are getting way out of hand these days, and I feel I'm just spinning my wheels.I think that if there were no monetary, we could probably move further as an advanced human race. Ask your self; why is it that only 1 or2% of the world's population controls all the wealth and resources. GREED thats why. My theory is if there were no monetary then we could save ourselves and the planet. War, crime ,poverty, etc. would slowly disappear and we could progress as one world one people.We would have more time for the things that really count like life and the planet. Let's face it we are destroying are future for generations to come.I could talk about this concept for a long time but for now I will give one example: Technolgy could move much faster if they were not held back with red tape and grants to move there inovations forward safely.Instead the world's population is to busy with creditors and merchants trying survive I am currently trying to set up a lunch date with AL GORE this summer to see if i can get some key people on board with this concept. I would like feedback to know if others are on the same page as myself.Remember strength in numbers. I'm hoping to get as much attention regarding this concept as possible.Waiting on Congress would be fruitless. I'm depending on the world's population.There really can be a global solution.
Journaling can help you materialize your ambitions.
- Organizing your thoughts can help you plan and achieve goals that might otherwise seen unobtainable.
- The Bullet Journal method, in particular, can reduce clutter in your life by helping you visualize your future.
- One way to view your journal might be less of a narrative and more of a timeline of decisions.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
New research links urban planning and political polarization.
- Canadian researchers find that excessive reliance on cars changes political views.
- Decades of car-centric urban planning normalized unsustainable lifestyles.
- People who prefer personal comfort elect politicians who represent such views.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.