One world one people
I would like to start with the concept of no monetary. Things are getting way out of hand these days, and I feel I'm just spinning my wheels.I think that if there were no monetary, we could probably move further as an advanced human race. Ask your self; why is it that only 1 or2% of the world's population controls all the wealth and resources. GREED thats why. My theory is if there were no monetary then we could save ourselves and the planet. War, crime ,poverty, etc. would slowly disappear and we could progress as one world one people.We would have more time for the things that really count like life and the planet. Let's face it we are destroying are future for generations to come.I could talk about this concept for a long time but for now I will give one example: Technolgy could move much faster if they were not held back with red tape and grants to move there inovations forward safely.Instead the world's population is to busy with creditors and merchants trying survive I am currently trying to set up a lunch date with AL GORE this summer to see if i can get some key people on board with this concept. I would like feedback to know if others are on the same page as myself.Remember strength in numbers. I'm hoping to get as much attention regarding this concept as possible.Waiting on Congress would be fruitless. I'm depending on the world's population.There really can be a global solution.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
Upload your mind? Here's a reality check on the Singularity.
- Though computer engineers claim to know what human consciousness is, many neuroscientists say that we're nowhere close to understanding what it is, or its source.
- Scientists are currently trying to upload human minds to silicon chips, or re-create consciousness with algorithms, but this may be hubristic because we still know so little about what it means to be human.
- Is transhumanism a journey forward or an escape from reality?
The Harvard psychologist loves reading authors' rules for writing. Here are his own.
- Steven Pinker is many things: linguist, psychologist, optimist, Harvard professor, and author.
- When it comes to writing, he's a student and a teacher.
- Here's are his 13 rules for writing better, more simply, and more clearly.
A completely unexpected discovery beneath the ice.
- Scientists find remains of a tardigrade and crustaceans in a deep, frozen Antarctic lake.
- The creatures' origin is unknown, and further study is ongoing.
- Biology speaks up about Antarctica's history.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.